Bucs at Cowboys Betting: NFL Week 1
Check out our Bucs at Cowboys betting preview for this particular NFL Week 1 game.
Bucs at Cowboys Betting Preview
The NFL’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Dallas Cowboys are two of the most renowned franchises in the league, and the game that they play against each other in Week 1 is consistently regarded as one of the most anticipated contests of the year. While the Buccaneers are coming off of a victory in the Super Bowl, the Cowboys are trying to improve on their 12-win season from the previous year. This game will likely come down to the wire because both teams are seeking to prove something to their respective fans and audiences.
Tom Brady, the quarterback for the Buccaneers, is coming off of a tremendous season, and he is the team’s leader. Brady completed 43 touchdown passes and passed for 5,316 yards while also running for 48 yards and scoring two touchdowns on the ground. Additionally, the Buccaneers have a powerful running game, which is led by Leonard Fournette.
Dak Prescott, the quarterback for the Cowboys, is coming off a season in which he was selected to the Pro Bowl. Prescott completed 37 touchdown passes and passed for 4,449 yards while also running for 377 yards and scoring two touchdowns on the ground. In addition, the Cowboys have an effective running game, which is led by Ezekiel Elliott.
There is a good chance that a lot of points will be scored in this matchup. Both teams have potent attacks, and they ought to be able to move the ball against the defenses of the other team. The Buccaneers are the slight favorites, but there is no question that the Cowboys will be in this game at some point.
Bucs at Cowboys Betting: Important matchups to keep an eye on during this game
Key matchups for Bucs at Cowboys Betting.
- Both Tom Brady and Dak Prescott are considered to be two of the top quarterbacks in the National Football League. It’s possible that the outcome of this duel will determine who wins the game.
- Both Leonard Fournette and Ezekiel Elliott are considered to be two of the most talented young running backs in the National Football League. This duel has the potential to be a deciding factor in the game.
- Both Mike Evans and Trevon Diggs are considered to be two of the top young wide receivers and cornerbacks in the NFL. Diggs and Evans square off in this matchup. This duel has the potential to be a deciding factor in the game.
Both the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Dallas Cowboys are considered to be two of the most intriguing teams in the National Football League. As a result, their Week 1 battle is certain to be an interesting contest. The Buccaneers are the slight favorites, but there is no question that the Cowboys will be in this game at some point. The contest has the potential to be a high-scoring battle; however, if both defenses are playing well, it also has the potential to be a low-scoring affair. It is almost certain to be one of the games that gets the most attention throughout the course of the season.
There are a few additional things to keep a watch on in this game, in addition to the important matchups that have been highlighted above
Additional important Bucs at Cowboys Betting factors.
- Defense of the Buccaneers: The Buccaneers’ defense was one of the best in the NFL in the previous season, and they will be aiming to carry that success into this year’s campaign. They strengthened their pass rush by recruiting veteran players like Von Miller and Logan Ryan, who should make it easier for them to get after the quarterback.
- Defense of the Cowboys: The Cowboys’ defense was also one of the best in the NFL in the previous season, but they lost some key players over the winter. Both defensive end Randy Gregory and cornerback Chidobe Awuzie will need to be replaced, therefore they will have to have a plan for doing so.
- Teams with special abilities: These teams have the potential to be the game-changing factor. Both teams have quality returners, and those players have the potential to make some game-changing plays in this contest.
This match is going to be really competitive, and it is one of the games that many are looking forward to watching the most this season. The Buccaneers are the slight favorites, but there is no question that the Cowboys will be in this game at some point. It promises to be an exciting battle, and there is no doubt that it will be one of the games that gets the most attention over the entire campaign.
Bucs at Cowboys Betting: Additional patterns to keep an eye out for include the following:
Key Bucs at Cowboys Betting patterns to consider.
- In their last three games against the Cowboys, the Buccaneers have posted a 2-1 record against the spread.
- The Cowboys’ record against the spread in their previous four games played at home is 3-1.
- Five out of the previous six games played in Tampa Bay have seen the overall score go beyond the mark.
These patterns indicate that the Buccaneers have a better chance of winning this game, and that there is a good chance that there will be a lot of scoring in this contest. On the other hand, the Cowboys are a dangerous club when they play at home, and you shouldn’t take them lightly.
Bucs at Cowboys Betting: Tampa Bay vs Dallas History and Rivalry
Last but not least in our Bucs at Cowboys Betting preview, we have the history and rivalry between these two franchises.
Since the Buccaneers joined the NFL in 1976, they have been foes with the Cowboys. In the regular season, these two teams have played each other 45 times, and the Cowboys lead the series 30-15. They have also played each other twice in the playoffs, and both times the Cowboys won.
In 1977, the Buccaneers and Cowboys played each other for the first time during the regular season. The Cowboys won the game 27–10, and that same year, they also won the Super Bowl. The Buccaneers didn’t beat the Cowboys for the first time until 1982.
In the 1990s, when both teams were in the running for the Super Bowl, the competition got worse. In 1999, the Super Bowl was won by the Buccaneers, and in 1992 and 1993, it was won by the Cowboys. In the 1990s, the two teams played each other three times during the regular season. Each team won one game.
In recent years, the rivalry has grown less intense because both teams have had trouble winning regularly. The Cowboys and Buccaneers haven’t won a playoff game since 2016 and 2002, respectively. Still, this is one of the most heated rivalries in the NFL, and games between these two teams are always fun to watch.
In 1997, one of the most interesting games in the series took place. The Buccaneers had just won the Super Bowl, and quarterback Trent Dilfer was in charge of the team. The Cowboys were a young team, but quarterback Troy Aikman led them well. The game was close the whole time, and it came down to a field goal by the Cowboys in the last second. The game ended with a score of 27–26, and the Cowboys went on to win the NFC East title.
In 2003, there was another great game between these two teams. At the time, the Buccaneers were having trouble, and they were going to Tampa Bay to play the Cowboys. The Cowboys were a big favorite to win, but the Buccaneers shocked everyone by beating the odds and winning. The Buccaneers won the game 19–14, ending a run of 10 straight losses.
Over the years, the Buccaneers and Cowboys have played some great games, and the relationship is likely to last for many more years. There are passionate fans of both teams in both towns, which are just over 1,000 miles apart. The competition is known for being fierce, and every game between the two teams is a must-see.
Here are some of the most important games between the Buccaneers and Cowboys:
- 1977: The first time the two teams played each other. The score was 27–10.
- The Buccaneers and Cowboys play a close game in 1997, and the Cowboys win 27-26 on a field goal at the last second.
- In Tampa Bay in 2003, the Buccaneers beat the Cowboys by a score of 19-14.
- The Cowboys won the NFC East title in 2010 by beating the Buccaneers 38-10 in Tampa Bay.
- 2020: The Buccaneers beat the Cowboys 31-29 in Dallas to make their record 10-0.
The Cowboys and the Buccaneers are two of the NFL’s most popular teams, and their rivalry is one of the fiercest in the game. Games between these two teams are always fun to watch, and that’s likely to stay true for many years to come.
Bucs at Cowboys Betting: Head to Head
Head to head for Bucs at Cowboys Betting preview:
|Jan 16, 2023
|+3 / 45.5
|Lost / Under
|Sep 11, 2022
|-2.5 / 50
|Won / Under
|Sep 9, 2021
|-9 / 52.5
|Lost / Over
|Dec 23, 2018
|+7 / 48
|Push / Under
|Dec 18, 2016
|+6.5 / 47.5
|Won / Under
|Nov 15, 2015
|+1 / 44
|Won / Under
|Sep 23, 2012
|-8 / 46
|Lost / Under
|Dec 17, 2011
|+7 / 47
|Lost / Under
|Sep 13, 2009
|+5.5 / 39
|Lost / Over
|Oct 26, 2008
|-2 / 40.5
|Lost / Under
Bucs at Cowboys Betting preview by OOBG for week 1 of the 2023-24 NFL season.
At YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: