These are the Celtics vs Heat betting odds and trends for game two of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Celtics vs Heat Betting Odds Game 2
Celtics vs Heat Betting Odds for Eastern Conference Finals Game 2:
- Miami Heat +9, ML +315
- Boston Celtics -9, ML -410
- Total: 215.5 Over/Under
Miami is a huge +9 betting underdog when they face the Celtics at TD Garden. It was the Heat that took the first game of the series on this same court, and they now have the chance to win one more and return home with a comfortable 2-0 lead.
That said, the Celtics are -9 favorites not only because they are forced to win this game or go to die in Miami, but also because they definitely have the squad to do so.
Celtics vs Heat Betting: Moneyline Trends
- This season, Boston has been the favorite in 74 games, and in those games, they have won 53 times (71.6% of the time).
- When listed as a favorite of at least -414 or greater on the moneyline this season, Boston has won 14 times in 22 opportunities.
- According to the moneyline odds for this matchup, Boston has an 80.5% chance of winning the game.
- This season, Miami has won 33.3% of its games while being the underdog (8-16).
- Miami has only faced a moneyline underdog of +320 or more once this season, and that game ended in a defeat.
- Based on the implied probability of the moneyline, Miami has a 23.8% chance of winning this game.
Celtics vs Heat Betting: Against the Spread Trends
- The Heat surrender 109.8 points per game, while the Celtics score 117.9 points per game.
- Boston has a 39-20-2 record against the spread and a 49-12 overall record when scoring more than 109.8 points.
- Miami has a record of 39-26 overall and 26-36-3 against the spread while giving up fewer than 117.9 points per game.
- The Heat (109.5) score just 1.9 fewer points per game than the Celtics (111.4) on average.
- When scoring over 111.4 points, Miami is 26-8 overall and 17-16-1 against the spread.
- Boston is 31-5 overall and 28-7-1 against the spread when it concedes less than 109.5 points.
- The Heat lead the league in points allowed per game (109.8), while the Celtics are the fourth-highest scoring club in the NBA (117.9 PPG).
- Boston has the fourth-ranked defense (111.4), while Miami has the NBA’s lowest scoring offense (109.5 PPG).
- The Heat have been outscored by opponents on average this year (by 26 total points, or 0.3 per game), whereas the Celtics have outscored their opponents by a total of 535 points this season (an average of 6.5 per game).
Celtics vs Heat Betting: Total Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boston had an indicated total of 117.5 points, 5.5 more than their implied total of 112 points from the game on Friday.
- Boston has scored more than 112 points in 56 games so far this season.
- Miami’s average implied point total for the season is 9.4 points higher (112.4) than the team’s implied total for this game (103).
Ready to place a bet on Celtics vs Heat game 2, then head to YouWager.lv and grab a 100% crypto bonus on your first deposit.