Here are the Creighton vs. San Diego State Elite Eight Odds and Trends.
Sunday’s matchup between the No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (30-6) and the No. 6 seed Creighton Bluejays (24-12), which will tip off at 2:20 PM and be broadcast on CBS, will determine which team advances to the NCAA Tournament Final Four. Since that bookies have installed Creighton as 2-point favorites for the South Region bracket’s championship game, they have a better chance of winning.
Creighton vs. San Diego State Elite Eight Odds
Here are the Creighton vs. San Diego State betting odds for this Elite Eight March Madness game:
- Point Spread: Creighton -2 -115, San Diego State +2 -105
- Money line: Creighton -145, San Diego State +125
- Over/Under: 134.5 -110
Creighton vs. San Diego State Last 10 Games
- Over its last 10 games, Creighton is 7-3 overall and 7-3 against the spread.
- In six of Creighton’s last ten games, the total has been reached.
- During its last ten games, Creighton and its opponents have scored an average of 144.9 points, which is 10.4 points higher than the 134.5-point over/under for this game.
- In its previous ten games, Creighton has averaged 1.8 more points per contest than it has throughout the course of the whole season.
- In its previous 10 games, San Diego State is 9-1 overall and 7-3 against the spread.
- The previous 10 games for the Aztecs did not exceed the total.
- The 134.5 total assigned for this game is 2.5 points higher than San Diego State’s average total over the previous 10 games.
- The Aztecs’ points per game average during their last 10 games is 67.6, which is 4.3 fewer than their season-long scoring average.
Creighton vs. San Diego State Betting Trends
- Creighton has amassed a 19-17-0 record against the spread so far this season.
- Creighton has a 15-13 record against the spread in contests this season where it was favored by two points or more.
- 17 of Creighton’s 35 games with a predetermined total have gone over (48.5%).
- The Bluejays score 77 points per game, which is 13.9 more than the Aztecs do (63.1).
- When Creighton scores more than 63.1 points, it is 18-8 overall and 14-10 against the spread.
- San Diego State’s ATS record this year is 18-16-1.
- This season, San Diego State has a 2-2 mark against the spread in contests when it was down by two points or more.
- Fourteen (40%) of San Diego State’s 35 games with a predetermined total have gone over.
- Just 3.2 more points per game (71.9) are scored by the Aztecs than are conceded by the Bluejays (68.7).
- In games where it scores more than 68.7 points, San Diego State has amassed an overall record of 19-2 and an ATS record of 11-8-1.
Creighton vs. San Diego State Over/Under Trends
- The 134.5 points scored on Sunday have been outscored 26 times this season by Creighton and its opponents combined.
- Over 134.5 points have been scored in a total of 19 San Diego State victories this season.
- This game’s 134.5 point total is 14.4 points less than Creighton’s (77) and San Diego State’s combined points per game average (71.9).
- The combined 131.8 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season are 2.7 fewer than the 134.5-point over/under for this matchup.
- This season, Creighton’s games have averaged a 145.7-point over/under, which is 11.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The total for this game is 0.5 points less than the typical total for San Diego State games this season (135 points).