Golden Knights vs Panthers betting odds and trends for game 1 of the 2023 Stanley Cup Final.
In Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final, the Florida Panthers host the Vegas Golden Knights at T-Mobile Arena.
The last time Vegas played, on May 29 against the Dallas Stars, they won 6-0 on the road.
In its last game, on May 24, Florida beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-3 at home.
Here’s everything you need to know before this game to be ready for Saturday’s Stanley Cup Final excitement.
Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting Odds
Here are the Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting Odds, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Florida Panthers +1.5, Moneyline +110
- Vegas Golden Knights -1.5, Moneyline -130
- Total: 5.5 Over/Under
The Golden Knights are playing game 1 of the 2023 Stanley Cup Final at home, and they are -1.5 spread betting favorites to take the win at T-Mobile Arena.
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Rankings
|Golden Knights Total (Rank)||Panthers Total (Rank)|
|267 (14th)||Goals||288 (6th)|
|225 (11th)||Goals Allowed||272 (21st)|
|42 (25th)||Power Play Goals||63 (7th)|
|44 (10th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||70 (29th)|
Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting: Vegas Trends
- This season, Vegas has won 40 of the 62 games where they were the moneyline favorite.
- The Golden Knights have won 29 of the 44 games in which the moneyline odds were lower than -134.
- The moneyline odds say that Vegas has a 57.3% chance of winning this competition.
- This season, 57 of Vegas’s 99 games have had more than 5.5 goals.
- With a 7-2-1 record in their last 10 games, the Golden Knights have earned 80.0% of the total points.
- In that time, they have scored an average of 3.6 goals per game, for a total of 36 goals.
- On defense, the Golden Knights have given up an average of 2.2 goals per game (a total of 22 goals) in these 10 games.
Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting: Florida Trends
- This season, the Panthers have been picked to lose 30 times, but they have won 17 of those games.
- When bookies put Florida as an underdog of +114 or more on the moneyline, they have a 14-10 record.
- Based on the moneyline for this game, sportsbooks have said that the Panthers have a 46.7% chance of winning.
- In 71.4% of Florida’s previous games this season (70/98), both teams scored more than the 5.5 goals predicted for Saturday’s game.
- The Panthers have won 9 of their last 10 games, giving them 95.0% of the total points.
- During that time, they have scored 28 goals.
- In those 10 games, the Panthers’ defense has let in 19 goals, or 1.9 per game.
Golden Knights vs Panthers betting preview by the OOBG team.