Golden Knights vs Panthers Odds and betting trends for the second game of the 2023 Stanley Cup Final.
Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting Odds
These are the Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting Odds, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Florida Panthers +1.5, Moneyline +115
- Vegas Golden Knights: -1.5, Moneyline -135
- Total: 5.5 Over/Under
The Knights are again spread betting favorites to take game two at home before the series moves to Florida for games 3 and 4.
Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting: Vegas Trends
- This season, Vegas has been the moneyline favorite in 63 games and has won 41 of those games as the favorite.
- The Golden Knights have won 28 of the 43 games that they have played with moneyline odds that were lower than -140. This is an impressive winning percentage for the team.
- According to the moneyline, Vegas has a chance of winning this competition with 58.3% probability.
- This season, Vegas has won 58 of its 100 games with a total score of more than 5.5 goals scored by both it and its opponent.
- The Golden Knights have gone 7-2-1 over the course of their previous 10 contests, which has earned them 80.0% of the available points.
- During this time period, they have scored a total of 36 goals, which works out to an average of 3.6 goals scored per game.
- In those 10 contests, the Golden Knights’ defense has allowed 23 goals, an average of 2.3 goals against per game.
Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting: Florida Trends
- The Panthers have been an underdog in 31 of their games so far this season, and they have won 17 of those games.
- When bookmakers have Florida listed at +119 or longer on the moneyline, the Gators have a record of 13-9 in those games combined.
- The moneyline indicates that there is a 45.7% chance of victory for the Panthers in this game.
- Monday’s over/under was set at 5.5 goals, and there were more than that number of goals scored in 71.7% of Florida’s games (71/99) so far this season.
- The Panthers have a record of 8-2-0 (90.0% of possible points) over their last 10 contests.
- During that time, they have scored a total of 26 goals, which works out to an average of 2.6 goals scored per game.
- In those 10 contests, the Panthers’ defense has yielded 20 goals, an average of 2.0 goals against per game.
Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting Prediction
Here is our Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting prediction:
On Saturday, the Panthers continued the strategy that they had used well throughout the tournament, which was to score first. After less than ten minutes of play, Florida had already taken a one-point lead over Vegas, which caused Vegas to play from a position of disadvantage. The Golden Knights, though, were unfazed by the setback and went on to capture their seventh comeback victory of the playoffs.
Inside the T-Mobile Arena, Vegas’ goaltender Adin Hill was superb, finishing the game with 33 saves and turning away a pair of clear scoring opportunities for the opposition. Given that he has played in all 12 of Vegas’ playoff games and has allowed only 2.06 goals while recording 28.8 saves per game, he has been a significant factor in the team’s success.
In Game 2, I don’t anticipate there will be many significant changes. After all, the Panthers have not been victorious in Las Vegas since the Golden Knights began playing in the NHL, and five of their six losses there have been by a score differential of two or more goals. Expect the club coached by Bruce Cassidy to keep coming up with new ways to increase their number of power play opportunities.
Thank you for choosing OOBG, please bookmark us for future wagering news, and best of luck with your Golden Knights vs Panthers betting action!