Here are the Heat vs Knicks Betting Odds, prediction, and trends for Game 6 of the NBA Conference Semifinals.
Heat vs Knicks Betting Odds, Conference Semifinals Game 6
These are the Heat vs Knicks Betting Odds for the sixth game of this Conference Semifinals series:
- New York Knicks: Point Spread +6.5, Money Line +215
- Miami Heat: Point Spread -6.5, Money Line -255
- Total: 207 Over/Under
Spread & Total Prediction for Heat vs. Knicks
- Pick Across The Spread: New York Knicks (+ 6)
- Pick Total: Over (207.5)
- In 2022–23, the Heat had a lower win percentage (.366) than the Knicks (.549) (30–48–4 ATS Record).
- This season, when the spread is set at 6 or more, Miami (4-15-1) covers a lower percentage of those games when it is the favorite (20%) than New York (3-4-2) does when it is the underdog (33.3%).
- When it comes to topping the total, Miami defeats New York (53.7% of the time) in fewer games (2022-2023).
- As the moneyline favorite this season, the Heat are 36-22, while the Knicks are 20-21.
Heat vs Knicks Betting: Miami Performance Insights
- Miami has been forced to rely on its defense, which ranks second best in the league by allowing 109.8 points per game, as a result of its offensive woes this season, which have caused it to rank last in the NBA with 109.5 points scored per game.
- The Heat average 23.8 assists per game, which is 25th in the NBA.
- The Heat have a 34.4% 3-point shooting percentage, which places them fourth-worst in the NBA. They are now shooting 12 three-pointers per game, which ranks 16th in the league.
- This season, Miami has attempted 50.5 two-point shots per game, accounting for 59.2% of its attempts (and 69.5% of the team’s baskets). In the meantime, it is making 34.8 three-pointers per game, or 40.8% of its attempts (and 30.5% of the team’s field goals).
Heat vs Knicks Betting: New York Performance Insights
- With 116 points scored per game and 113.1 points allowed per game, respectively, New York ranks 11th and 12th in the NBA in offense and defense.
- At 22.9 per game, the Knicks rank third-worst in the NBA in terms of assists.
- The Knicks rank 11th in the league in the number of 3-pointers they make per game (12.6). They rank 19th with a 35.4% 3-point percentage.
- In 2022–2023, New York made 40% of its attempts from beyond the arc and 60% from within it. 30.1% of New York’s 3-point shots and 69.9% of its 2-point attempts have been made.
Miami Heat Players to Watch
- Adebayo leads the club with 20.4 points and 9.2 rebounds per game. He is also shooting 54% from the field and dishing up 3.2 assists per game.
- Butler leads the squad in assists per game with 5.3 on average. He is also shooting 53.9% from the field and averaging 22.9 points and 5.9 rebounds.
- Each game, Max Strus averages 11.5 points, 2.1 assists, and 3.2 rebounds.
- Caleb Martin scores 9.6 points, pulls down 4.8 rebounds, and dish out 1.6 assists per game while shooting 46.4% from the field and 35.6% from three-point range with an average of 1.2 made threes per game.
- In addition to averaging 11.2 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 5.1 assists per game, Kyle Lowry also shoots 40.4% from the field and 34.5% from 3-point range, converting 1.9 attempts each contest.
New York Knicks Players to Watch
- Randle leads the Knicks in scoring (25.1 ppg), rebounding (10 rpg), and assists (4.1). He also averages 0.3 blocked shots and 0.6 steals each game.
- With 6.2 assists per game, Brunson leads the Knicks and averages 24 points and 3.5 rebounds each game. Additionally, he averages 0.2 blocked shots and 0.9 thefts.
- Immanuel Quickley averages 14.9 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 3.4 assists for the Knicks per contest. Additionally, he averages 0.2 blocked shots and 1 steal.
- RJ Barrett averages 19.6 points, 5 rebounds, and 2.8 assists for the Knicks each game.
- Josh Hart averages 9.8 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 3.8 assists for the Knicks each game. Additionally, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.3 shot blocks.
Heat vs Knicks Betting: Top Performers (Last 10 Games)
We wish you the best of luck with your Heat vs Knicks Betting action!