Here are the Houston vs. Miami Betting Odds and the game prediction for this Sweet 16 game from March Madness.
The No. 1 Houston Cougars (33-3) and the No. 5 Miami Hurricanes (27-7) will play on Friday at 7:15 PM. The game will be live from T-Mobile Center and shown on CBS. Both teams are trying to make it to the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament. Oddsmakers have given Houston a 7.5-point advantage to make it past the Sweet 16 in the Midwest Region bracket.
Miami vs. Houston: Last 10 Games
- In its previous 10 games, Houston is 9-1 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread.
- Houston has exceeded the total four times in its last ten games.
- Over its last ten games, Houston has averaged 135.9 points per game, 2.1 fewer than the total of 138 for this contest.
- Houston has scored 2.4 less points per game over the last 10 games than it has all season.
- Miami has won eight of its previous ten games, going 8-2 overall and 5-5 against the spread.
- In five of the Hurricanes’ last ten games, the total has been exceeded.
- In its last 10 games, Miami and its opponents have scored an average of 151.9 points, which is 13.9 more than the 138-point over/under for this game.
- The Hurricanes have scored 1.6 more points per game than their season-long scoring average of 79.1 PPG in their last 10 games.
Miami vs. Houston Betting Trends
- This season, Houston is 19-16-1 ATS.
- Houston is 16-14-1 against the spread in games it has played this season as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- In 16 (47.1%) of Houston’s 34 games with a predetermined total, the over was reached.
- Only 3.3 more points are scored by the Cougars (74.9) than are conceded by the Hurricanes per game (71.6).
- Houston has a 15-6-1 record against the spread and a 22-0 record overall when putting up more than 71.6 points.
- Miami has a 20-14-0 record against the spread so far this season.
- Miami has played 34 games with a set total, and 15 of those games have gone over (44.1%).
- The Cougars allow opponents to score 22.5 more points per game (70.1) than the Hurricanes do (56.6).
- In games where it scores more than 56.6 points, Miami has an overall record of 24-6 and an ATS record of 18-12.
Houston vs. Miami Over/Under Trends
- This season, both Houston and its opponents have scored more than the game’s total (138 points) 13 times.
- Miami has had 26 games this season that have ended with a cumulative score of more than 138 points.
- The 138-point total for this game is 16 points less than Houston’s (74.9) and Miami’s (74.9) combined points per game average (79.1).
- The total number of points allowed in this game is 9.8 more than the 128.2 points combined by these two clubs’ opponents.
- The average over/under for Houston’s games this season has been 131.4, which is 6.6 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The game’s over/under is 12.6 points lower than the season’s median over/under for Miami games (150.6 points).