Check out the Knicks vs Cavs game 4 betting odds and trends for game 4 of this NBA Playoffs series.
The New York Knicks and the Cleveland Cavaliers will square off against one another in Game 4 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs.
The Knicks are a 2.5-point favorite over the Cavaliers going into tonight’s contest between the two teams. The total points scored could go over or under 206.5.
In their most recent game, which took place on Friday, the Knicks defeated the Cavaliers by a score of 99-79, going over the game’s point total. Jalen Brunson finished the game with a game-high 21 points to lead his team to victory.
The Cavaliers’ most recent game on Friday was a loss against the Knicks by a score of 99-79, and the point total for the game was under. In spite of the team’s defeat, Donovan Mitchell led the way with 22 points scored.
Knicks vs Cavs NBA Playoffs Game 4 Betting Odds
Here are the Knicks vs Cavs NBA betting odds for this Playoffs Game 4, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Point Spread +2.5 -105, Money Line +120
- New York Knicks: Point Spread -2.5 -115, Money Line -140
- Total: Over/Under 206.5 -110
Learn how to bet on sports and place a wager with a 100% first crypto deposit bonus, only at YouWager.lv, sign up now:
Knicks vs Cavs Last 10 Games
- The Knicks have a record of 7-3 in their last 10 games, including a record of 6-3-1 against the spread during that same 10-game timeframe.
- In five of their last 10 games, the Knicks have surpassed the game’s total point count.
- The over/under for this game is set at 206.5 points, which is 15.9 points higher than the combined point total that New York and its opponents have scored on average over the course of their last ten games.
- The Knicks have scored an average of 0.5 less points per game over the course of their most recent 10 games compared to their overall scoring average for the season.
- Over the course of their last 10 contests, the Cavaliers have posted a record of 5-5, while their record against the spread over that span is at 4-6.
- In their previous 10 games, the Cavaliers have had two instances where their total score went over the mark.
- The 206.5 point total that has been predicted for this encounter is 14.6 points below than the average total that Cleveland has posted over the course of the prior 10 games.
- The Cavaliers’ scoring average per game in their most recent 10 contests is 107, which is 5.3 points lower than their scoring average per game for the whole season.
Knicks vs Cavs Betting Trends
- The Knicks have a record of 45-35-2 against the spread so far this season.
- In the 33 games that it has played as a favorite of 2.5 points or more, New York has posted a record of 19-14 against the spread so far this season.
- This season, there have been 82 opportunities for Knicks games, and there have been 44 total overs.
- The Cavaliers allow an average of 106.9 points per game, which is 9.1 points more than the Knicks score on a nightly basis (116).
- When scoring more than 106.9 points, New York has a record of 37-25 against the spread and a record of 39-23 overall in games where they do so.
- The Cavaliers have a record of 43-38-1 against the spread so far this season.
- This season, Cleveland has played 13 games in which they were the underdog by 2.5 points or more, and they have a record of 6-7 against the spread in those contests.
- This season, the over/under for Cavaliers games has been broken 40 times out of 82 occasions, which is a 48.8% success rate.
- The Cavaliers allow 112.3 points per game, which is only 0.8 points less than what the Knicks allow, which is 113.1 points a game.
- Cleveland has a record of 28-17 against the spread and 33-12 overall when it plays games in which it scores more than 113.1 points.
Knicks vs Cavs Over/Under Trends
- Over the course of the Knicks’ 82 games this season, 71 of those games have finished with a score that is higher than Sunday’s total of 206.5 points.
- The Cavaliers have played 61 games so far this season, and all of those games have ended with a cumulative score that is higher than 206.5 points.
- The combined point total for this match, 206.5, is 21.8 points lower than the combined point total for New York and Cleveland in their previous games, which was 116 and 112.3 respectively.
- The over/under for this clash is 13.5 points lower than the 220 points that these two teams allow on average per contest combined.
- This season, the total number of points scored over or under in Knicks games has averaged 229.1, which is 22.6 points higher than the total number of points predicted to be scored in this game.
- This season, the over/under for games involving the Cavaliers has been 219.1 points, which is 12.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.