These are the Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Odds for game three of the NBA West Finals.
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Western Conference Finals: Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Odds brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Denver Nuggets: +5.5, +190 ML
- Los Angeles Lakers: -5.5, -230 ML
- Total: 223.5 Over/Under
Despite being 2-0 in winning the series, the Nuggets are traveling to Crypto.com Arena to face the Lakers as underdogs, and one of the main reasons is that LeBron James and his teammates are basically forced to win game 3 if they want to have any chance of making it alive to the NBA Finals.
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting: Moneyline
- Of the 31 games that Los Angeles was the favorite in this year, it has won 20, or 64.5% of them.
- Los Angeles has won 11 out of 13 games this season when the odds are at least -221 or greater.
- According to the moneyline odds for this matchup, Los Angeles has a 68.8% chance of winning the game.
- Denver has a record of 10-11 (winning 47.6% of those games) when it was the underdog on the moneyline.
- Denver has a record of 1-5 (16.7%) when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +183 or higher.
- Denver’s implied victory probability, according to the contest’s moneyline, is 35.3%.
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting: Against the Spread
- The Lakers average 117.2 points per game, just 4.7 more than the Nuggets’ 112.5.
- When scoring more than 112.5 points, Los Angeles is 36-17 overall and 34-18-1 against the spread.
- When allowing fewer than 117.2 points a game, Denver has a 44-12 overall record and a 37-18-1 record against the spread.
- The Lakers surrender 116.6 points per game on average, compared to the Nuggets’ average of 115.8.
- Denver is 37-4 overall and 29-10-2 against the spread when it scores more than 116.6 points.
- Los Angeles is 28-14 overall and 27-14-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 115.8 points to be scored.
- The Lakers are the sixth-highest scoring club in the league (117.2 PPG), while the Nuggets are the eighth-ranked team in the NBA in terms of points allowed per game (112.5 PPG).
- Denver has the 12th-ranked offense in the NBA (115.8 PPG), while Los Angeles has the 20th-ranked defense (116.6 PPG).
- The Lakers have outscored opponents by a total of 47 points this season (an average of 0.6 per game), while the Nuggets have outscored opponents by 273 points on the year (3.3 more per game).
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting: Total
- The implied point total for Los Angeles this season is 3.8 points higher than the implied point total for the game on Saturday (118.8 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- Los Angeles has scored more than 115 points 49 times so far this year.
- The implied point total for this game (109 points) is 9.2 points lower than Denver’s average implied point total for the season (118.2 points).
Place a bet on Lakers vs Nuggets with a 100% crypto bonus on the first deposit, only at YouWager.lv.