Lions at 49ers Conference Title Betting odds and predictions for this game set for Sunday, January 28th, 2024. Place a bet on this game with the latest odds at

Lions at 49ers Conference Title Betting Odds

Here are the Lions at 49ers Conference Title Betting Odds:

DETROIT LIONS +7 +250 Over 51
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS -7 -320 Under 51

100% CRYPTO BONUS - YouWager Sportsbook Bonus

Lions at 49ers Conference Title Betting: Detroit

Here is the Chiefs at Ravens Conference Title Betting prediction for Detroit.

Entering this game, the Detroit Lions had a 14-5 record for the season. The Lions defeated the Buccaneers 31–23 in their Divisional round game. With two touchdowns and 287 yards after completing his pass attempt on 30/43, Jared Goff finished.

By the end of the game, he had a QB rating of 103.5 and had not had any interceptions. Jahmyr Gibbs led the Lions in rushing yards with nine carries for 74 yards (8.2 yards per carry).

Amon-Ra St. Brown averaged 9.6 yards per catch for the 77 yards he finished with on 8 receptions. The Detroit Lions gained 114 yards of total offense, or 4.4 yards per carry, on 26 different tries. They completed 71 plays in all, accounting for 391 yards.

Detroit gave up 319 yards and a 63.4% completion rate on 26 of 41 attempts at completion. In the running game, the Lions allowed 89 yards on 15 tries, or 5.9 yards per rush allowed.

In terms of endzone scoring, the Detroit Lions score 27.1 points per game on average. Their offensive statistics rank them seventh in the NFL with an average of 135.9 yards gained on the ground. The Lions have amassed 6,712 total yards this season.

When combined, Detroit has accumulated 228 first downs and 843 yards from 97 penalties. There have been 23 instances of improper ball handling (12 interceptions and 11 lost fumbles). Detroit has amassed 27 touchdowns on the ground and 30 touchdowns through the air.

With 4,205 yards of passing yards allowed, the Lions are 27th in the league. They have given up 247.4 air yards per game and a completion percentage of 63.1% to the opposition. They rank 19th in the league with an overall turnover rate of 336.1 yards per game.

They are conceding 3.7 yards per rush and 88.8 running yards per game this season. This season, they have forfeited 1,509 rushing yards in 17 games. The Lions rank 23rd in the league against opposing teams in scoring, allowing 23.2 points per game.

Lions at 49ers Conference Title Betting: San Francisco

Here is the Chiefs at Ravens Conference Title Betting prediction for San Francisco.

The 49ers enter this game with a 13-5 record for the season. In the Divisional round, the 49ers prevailed 24-21 over the Packers. Brock Purdy (1 touchdown) finished the game with 252 yards on 23/39 passing, good for an 86.7 quarterback rating.

He did not throw any picks and averaged 6.5 yards per try. George Kittle, the top wide receiver for the 49ers, hauled in four catches for 81 yards, averaging 20.3 yards per gain. Christian McCaffrey carried the ball 17 times for 98 yards for San Francisco, averaging 5.8 yards per carry for the entire game.

At the end of the game, the 49ers ran 64 plays for 356 yards (5.6 yards per play). San Francisco gained 4.6 yards per carry for a total of 111 yards on 24 tries. On 28 tries at rushing, San Francisco surrendered 136 yards (4.9 yards per carry). With 21 of 34 throwing attempts for 194 yards, the 49ers secondary allowed a completion percentage of 61.8%.

The 49ers rank third in the league in terms of points scored, scoring an average of 28.9 points per game. After four games of the season, the 49ers have amassed 4,384 passing yards and an average of 257.9 throwing yards per game, good for fourth place in the NFL.

This season, they have gained 2,389 yards through running the ball, averaging 140.5 rushing yards per contest. The San Francisco 49ers have the second-highest average of 398.4 yards per game among all NFL clubs.

With 933 yards of penalties on 101 infractions, the San Francisco offense ranks 11th in the league when it comes to helping the opposition. They have thrown 12 interceptions, lost 6 fumbles, and amassed 207 first downs.

They have allowed the opposition to score 20 passing touchdowns and 214.2 yards per game, which has them ranked 14th in the NFL. San Francisco has given up 1,525 yards of total ground gain (89.7 yards per game) and 10 touchdowns in the run game this season.

Thus far, they have forfeited 298 points. Their defense has resulted in 28 turnovers this season (6 fumbles recovered and 22 interceptions). The 49ers defense has played 1,038 plays on the field, ranking ninth in the NFL. The 49ers allow 17.5 points per game, which is third most of any NFL club.

Lions at 49ers Conference Title Betting Trends

Here are the Lions at 49ers Conference Title Betting trends:

Points Spread

49ers are a -7 point favorite vs the Lions

With the exception of a three-game losing streak in the middle of the season, the 49ers were dominant this year; yet, this did not translate to favorable outcomes for the spread. They were ahead by 6.5 or more in seven of the games, but they lost seven of those contests when they tried to cover the spread. They had a meager 9-8 record overall, and they were favorites in every game.

With the Lions, however, things are different since from the start of the previous season, they have been a spread-covering machine. With a record of 12-5 against the spread at the end of the regular season, Detroit led the National Football League in this category. They have a 1-1 postseason record after covering as 6.5-point favorites against the Buccaneers. They managed to lose against the Rams, nevertheless, by just one point. Even though they were hardly underdogs this year, they did cover in two of the three cases.

The fact that they have a 57% chance of covering the +7 points suggests that the experts strongly favor the Lions in this game when it comes to the spread. Although it isn’t the most prestigious number, their odds of -115 at suggest a likelihood of 53.5%, meaning they have a 3.5% lead in odds, which should be -135, in the opinion of experts.


49ers are the favorite at -300 odds at

The 49ers are essentially difficult to bet on in this market, even though they are the most heavily favored team on the moneyline. After the game in Week 18, many of their starters did not participate because the Niners had already secured their spot as the #1 seed in the National Football Conference. They finished the regular season with a record of 12-5.

Detroit finished with the same record as before, 12-5, and they only prevailed in one of their three games played as the underdog. It’s also important to remember that in those three games, their margin of win was -10.7.

Although San Francisco’s odds at are -300, the experts think the team has a 70% chance of winning. There is an assumed 75% chance of victory for San Francisco. Their fair price is now closer to -225 as a result, but at that point, it is not really a bet that is compelling to think about. The Lions have +240 odds, or a likelihood of 29.4%, according to the website Our offer to them is thirty percent of the total, or about two hundred and twenty bucks. Even if it’s a very low number, you can already observe the slight variation.

Total: Over/Under

The Over/Under for the AFC title game is set at 50.5 points at

The 49ers’ 10-7 record against the Over during the regular season was the product of their special combination of excellent defense and explosive offense. The 49ers’ propensity to score more points than their opponents led to this result. Their one and only playoff matchup with Green Bay ended in failure.

In contrast, the Browns and the Colts have an 11-6 record against the Over, while the Lions are currently leading another betting category. They are 1-1 in the postseason after their game against Tampa Bay ended in a tie.

Expert opinion indicates a slight leaning toward the Over, which has a 53% chance of happening. Though it offers nothing of value, at -105, you are approaching the fair price. Furthermore, you are seeing that the bookies are pushing the under at -115 even though we are only computing a 47% chance there. This means that the under should actually be in the plus-money area of the odds, at about +115.

At you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below:

100% CRYPTO BONUS - YouWager Sportsbook Bonus