Broncos at Seahawks Betting preview for this game that is set to take place during the first week of action of the 2023-24 NFL season.
Broncos at Seahawks Betting: NFL Week 1 Preview
The Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks are two of the most historic franchises in the National Football League (NFL), and their battle in Week 1 is always one of the games that fans look forward to the most during the entire season. The Seahawks are seeking to improve on their 6-11 record from the previous season, while the Broncos are hoping to improve upon their 7-10 record from the previous season. It is expected to be a competitive game because both sides are seeking to make a statement with their performance in this contest.
Russell Wilson, the quarterback for the Broncos, is coming off a season in which he was selected to the Pro Bowl. Wilson rushed for 552 yards and scored four touchdowns on the ground in addition to throwing for 3,113 yards and 25 touchdowns. Melvin Gordon is the one that leads the Broncos’ effective running game, which is another strength of this team.
Drew Lock, the quarterback for the Seahawks, is seeking to capitalize on the promising performance he turned in during his first year. Lock completed passes for 3,054 yards and 20 touchdowns while also running for 440 yards and scoring three touchdowns on the ground. Additionally, the Seahawks have a powerful running game, which is led by Chris Carson.
This contest has the potential to be a defensive struggle with few points scored. Both clubs have formidable defenses, and they should be able to put a damper on the offensive capabilities of the opposing squad. There is a possibility that the Seahawks could win this game, despite the fact that the Broncos are the small favorite.
Broncos at Seahawks Betting: Key matchups to keep an eye on
Now in our Broncos at Seahawks Betting preview, we have the key matchups to look for:
- The matchup between Russell Wilson and Drew Lock features two of the most interesting young quarterbacks in the National Football League. It’s possible that the outcome of this duel will determine who wins the game.
- Both Melvin Gordon and Chris Carson are considered to be two of the most talented young running backs in the National Football League. This duel has the potential to be a deciding factor in the game.
- Both Courtland Sutton and DK Metcalf are considered to be two of the top young wide receivers and cornerbacks in the NFL. Sutton and Metcalf will compete against one another. This duel has the potential to be a deciding factor in the game.
The Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks are two of the most entertaining teams in the National Football League, and their showdown in Week 1 is sure to be an interesting game for both teams. There is a possibility that the Seahawks could win this game, despite the fact that the Broncos are the small favorite. The game has the potential to be a low-scoring affair, but it also has the ability to be a high-scoring affair if both offenses are humming. Depending on how the game plays out, either scenario is possible. It is almost certain to be one of the games that gets the most attention throughout the course of the season.
There are a few additional things to keep a watch on in this game, in addition to the important matchups that have been highlighted above.
- Defense of the Broncos: The Broncos’ defense was one of the worst in the NFL the previous season, but they have made some significant additions in the summer to improve it. In the cornerback position, they selected Patrick Surtain II with the ninth overall pick, while in the safety position, they signed free agent Justin Simmons.
- The defense of the Seahawks: The defense of the Seahawks was also one of the worst in the NFL during the previous season, but the team has made some significant moves over the offseason to improve it. They selected linebacker Jordyn Brooks with the 27th overall pick, and they signed cornerback Quinton Dunbar as a free agent once he became available.
- Teams with special abilities: These teams have the potential to be the game-changing factor. Both teams have quality returners, and those players have the potential to make some game-changing plays in this contest.
This match is going to be really competitive, and it is one of the games that many are looking forward to watching the most this season. There is a possibility that the Seahawks could win this game, despite the fact that the Broncos are the small favorite. It promises to be an exciting battle, and there is no doubt that it will be one of the games that gets the most attention over the entire campaign.
Broncos at Seahawks Betting: Trends to keep an eye out for
Here are the most important Broncos at Seahawks Betting trends:
- The Broncos’ record against the Seahawks over the course of their last six meetings is 1-5 against the spread.
- The Seahawks’ record against the spread in their previous five games played at home is 4-1.
- In the last five games played in Seattle, the total has been under in four of those games.
Based on these tendencies, it appears that the Broncos will be the team that prevails in this game, and there is a possibility that there will not be a lot of points scored. On the other hand, the Seahawks are a dangerous club when they play at home, and you shouldn’t take them lightly.
Broncos at Seahawks Betting: Denver vs Seattle History and Rivalry
Next in our Broncos at Seahawks Betting preview, we have the rivalry and history between these two professional American football franchises.
The Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks have one of the most intense rivalries in the NFL. The two teams have been playing each other since 1977, and the rivalry has only grown stronger over the years.
The Broncos and Seahawks have met 47 times in the regular season, with the Broncos holding a 28-19 advantage in the series. The two teams have also met 4 times in the playoffs, with the Broncos winning 3 of the games.
The rivalry between the Broncos and Seahawks is fueled by a number of factors. First, the two teams are located in neighboring states, with the Broncos in Colorado and the Seahawks in Washington. This proximity has led to a number of heated games between the two teams, as fans from both sides travel to the games in large numbers.
Second, the two teams have a number of star players who have helped to fuel the rivalry. In recent years, the Broncos have been led by quarterback Peyton Manning and wide receiver Demaryius Thomas, while the Seahawks have been led by quarterback Russell Wilson and wide receiver DK Metcalf. These matchups between two of the NFL’s most talented offenses have helped to make the games between the Broncos and Seahawks some of the most exciting in the league.
Finally, the rivalry between the Broncos and Seahawks has been further fueled by a number of controversial plays and incidents. In 2014, the Seahawks defeated the Broncos 43-8 in the Super Bowl, which is one of the most lopsided Super Bowls in history. This game has led to a lot of bitterness between the two fan bases.
The Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks rivalry is one of the most intense in the NFL. The games between the two teams are always close and exciting, and the rivalry is sure to continue for many years to come.
Here are some of the most memorable games in the Broncos-Seahawks rivalry:
- 2014: The Seahawks defeated the Broncos 43-8 in the Super Bowl, which is one of the most lopsided Super Bowls in history. This game has led to a lot of bitterness between the two fan bases.
- 2013: The Broncos defeated the Seahawks 26-16 in the AFC Championship Game. The game was played in Denver, and the Broncos won the game on a touchdown pass from Peyton Manning to Demaryius Thomas with just seconds remaining.
- 2016: The Seahawks defeated the Broncos 24-17 in the Divisional Round. The game was played in Seattle, and the Seahawks won the game on a touchdown pass from Russell Wilson to Jermaine Kearse with just seconds remaining.
The Broncos-Seahawks rivalry is one of the most popular rivalries in the NFL. The games between the two teams are always well-attended, and the television ratings for the games are always high. The rivalry is also a major economic driver for both cities. The games between the two teams generate millions of dollars in revenue for the teams, the cities, and the state of Washington.
The Broncos-Seahawks rivalry is a true classic. It is a rivalry that is steeped in history and tradition, and it is a rivalry that is sure to continue for many years to come.
Broncos at Seahawks Betting: Head to Head
Head to head for Broncos at Seahawks Betting preview:
|Sep 12, 2022
|-6 / 44
|Lost / Under
|Sep 9, 2018
|-3 / 42.5
|Push / Over
|Feb 2, 2014
|+2 / 47
|Lost / Over
|Sep 19, 2010
|+3.5 / 41
|Won / Over
|Dec 3, 2006
|+4 / 40
|Won / Over
|Nov 17, 2002
|-5 / 42.5
|Won / Under
|Dec 9, 2001
|+6 / 40.5
|Won / Under
|Oct 14, 2001
|-7 / 42
|Lost / Over
|Dec 10, 2000
|+10.5 / 45
|Won / Over
Broncos at Seahawks Betting preview for week 1 of the 2023-24 NFL season.
At YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: