Here is our Steelers at Bengals Betting preview for this particular game that is scheduled to take place during the first week of action of the 2023-24 NFL season.
Steelers at Bengals Betting: NFL Week 1 Preview
The Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cincinnati Bengals are two of the most historic franchises in the National Football League. As a result, the game between these two teams in Week 1 is consistently regarded as one of the most anticipated contests of the year. The Bengals are hoping to improve on their 10-7 record from the previous season, while the Steelers are looking to improve on their disappointing 8-8 record from the previous season. This game will likely come down to the wire because both teams are seeking to prove something to their respective fans and audiences.
Mitch Trubisky, a quarterback who most recently played for the Buffalo Bills and had a successful season there, has been hired by the Pittsburgh Steelers. Trubisky completed passes for 2,886 yards and 20 touchdowns while also rushing for 684 yards and scoring six times. The running game of the Steelers is also very effective, and it is led by Najee Harris.
Joe Burrow, the quarterback for the Bengals, is coming off a season in which he was selected to the Pro Bowl. Burrow completed passes for 4,611 yards and scored 34 touchdowns, in addition to running for 461 yards and scoring two touchdowns on the ground. Joe Mixon, who anchors the Bengals’ ground game, helps make it one of the best in the league.
There is a good chance that a lot of points will be scored in this matchup. Both teams have potent attacks, and they ought to be able to move the ball against the defenses of the other team. The Bengals are not out of it by any means, despite the fact that the Steelers are slight favorites in this game.
Steelers at Bengals Betting: Key matchups to keep an eye on
Now in our Steelers at Bengals Betting preview, let’s take a quick look at the key matchups to watch out for:
- Both Mitch Trubisky and Joe Burrow are widely considered to be among the most entertaining quarterbacks in the National Football League. It’s possible that the outcome of this duel will determine who wins the game.
- Harris and Wilson are two of the best young running backs in the NFL, and they are competing against one another in this matchup. This duel has the potential to be a deciding factor in the game.
- Both Chase Claypool and Chidobe Awuzie are considered to be two of the most promising young wide receivers in the National Football League (NFL). This duel has the potential to be a deciding factor in the game.
The Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cincinnati Bengals are two of the most dynamic teams in the National Football League, and their showdown in Week 1 is guaranteed to be an exciting game for both teams. The Bengals are not out of it by any means, despite the fact that the Steelers are slight favorites in this game. The match has the potential to be a high-scoring affair, and it will undoubtedly be one of the games that receive the most attention throughout the entire season.
A few additional things to keep a watch on
- The Steelers’ defense: The Steelers’ defense was one of the best in the NFL in the previous season, and they will be hoping to take that momentum into this season in the hopes of maintaining their position as one of the greatest defenses in the NFL.
- Defense of the Bengals: The defense of the Bengals has a lot of promise, but in order to win this game, they will need to be consistent.
- Teams with special abilities: These teams have the potential to be the game-changing factor. Both teams have quality returners, and those players have the potential to make some game-changing plays in this contest.
This match is going to be really competitive, and it is one of the games that many are looking forward to watching the most this season. The Bengals are not out of it by any means, despite the fact that the Steelers are slight favorites in this game. It promises to be an exciting battle, and there is no doubt that it will be one of the games that gets the most attention over the entire campaign.
Steelers at Bengals Betting: Trends to keep an eye out for
Next, we have the most important Steelers at Bengals Betting trends:
- In their last three games versus the Bengals, the Steelers have a 2-1 record against the spread.
- The Bengals’ record against the spread in their previous five games played at home is 4-1.
- Five out of the last seven games played in Cincinnati have had the overall score go beyond the mark.
These patterns indicate that the Steelers have a better chance of winning this game, and that there is a good chance that there will be a lot of scoring in this contest. On the other hand, the Bengals are a dangerous club when they play at home, and you shouldn’t take them lightly.
Pittsburgh vs Cincinnati History and Rivalry
Last but not least in our Steelers at Bengals Betting preview, we have the history and rivalry between these two American pro football teams.
Since the Bengals joined the NFL in 1970, they have been foes with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Both sides have played each other 162 times during the regular season, and the Steelers have won 89 of those games. They have also played each other twice in the playoffs, and both times the Steelers won.
When the Bengals joined the NFL as a new team in 1970, the rivalry began. Both teams were in the AFC Central, and they started to hate each other right away. The Steelers and Bengals often played close, hard-fought games, and the rivalry between the two teams quickly became one of the most famous in the NFL.
In 1978, one of the most interesting games in the series took place. The Steelers had just won the Super Bowl, and quarterback Terry Bradshaw was in charge of the team. The Bengals were a team that could have made the playoffs, and quarterback Ken Anderson was in charge of them. The game was close the whole time, and it came down to a field goal made by the Steelers in the last second. The Steelers won the game 16–13, and then they went on to win the Super Bowl.
In 2005, there was another great game between these two teams. The Steelers had just won the Super Bowl, and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was in charge of the team. The Bengals were a team that could have made the playoffs, and quarterback Carson Palmer was in charge of them. The game was close the whole time, and it came down to a field goal by the Bengals in the last second. The Steelers had won 15 straight games before the Bengals beat them 21-20.
Over the years, the Steelers and Bengals have played some great games, and the rivalry is likely to last for many more years. There are passionate fans of both teams in both towns, which are just over 70 miles apart. The competition is known for being fierce, and every game between the two teams is a must-see.
Here are some of the most important games between the Steelers and Bengals:
- In 1978, the Steelers and the Bengals play a fun game that the Steelers win 16-13.
- The Steelers had won 15 straight games before the Bengals beat them 21-20 in a close game in 2005.
- 2015: The Steelers won the AFC North title by beating the Bengals 18-16 in a close game.
- The Bengals had won five straight games before the Steelers beat them 27-24 in a close game in 2021.
- The Steelers won the AFC North title in 2022 by beating the Bengals 24-21 in a close game.
The Steelers and Bengals are two of the most popular teams in the NFL, and their rivalry is one of the most heated in the game. Games between these two teams are always fun to watch, and that’s likely to stay true for many years to come.
But it’s important to remember that the rivalry between the Steelers and Bengals isn’t as intense as some of the other NFL rivals. Because the two teams haven’t played each other much in the playoffs in recent years. But the battle is still fierce, and it will only get worse in the years to come.
The Steelers and Bengals have played each other twice in the playoffs, as well as during the regular season. When they played each other for the first time, in the AFC Central Divisional Playoff of 1975, the Steelers won 17-10. The second time they played, in 1978, the Steelers won 27-7 in the AFC Central Divisional Playoff.
One of the best rivalries in the NFL is between the Steelers and the Bengals. The two teams have been playing against each other for a long time, and their games have always been close and exciting. This will probably always be one of the most famous rivalries in the NFL.
Steelers at Bengals Betting: Head to Head
Head to head for our Steelers at Bengals Betting preview:
|Nov 20, 2022||Bengals||@Steelers||-3.5 / 39.5||Won 37-30||Won / Over|
|Sep 11, 2022||Bengals||Steelers||-7 / 44.5||Lost 20-23||Lost / Under|
|Nov 28, 2021||Bengals||Steelers||-4 / 43.5||Won 41-10||Won / Over|
|Sep 26, 2021||Bengals||@Steelers||+2.5 / 42||Won 24-10||Won / Under|
|Dec 21, 2020||Bengals||Steelers||+14.5 / 41||Won 27-17||Won / Over|
|Nov 15, 2020||Bengals||@Steelers||+6.5 / 45.5||Lost 10-36||Lost / Over|
|Nov 24, 2019||Bengals||Steelers||+6 / 37||Lost 10-16||Push / Under|
|Sep 30, 2019||Bengals||@Steelers||+3.5 / 45||Lost 3-27||Lost / Under|
|Dec 30, 2018||Bengals||@Steelers||+13.5 / 46||Lost 13-16||Won / Under|
|Oct 14, 2018||Bengals||Steelers||-2 / 49.5||Lost 21-28||Lost / Under|
Steelers at Bengals Betting preview for week 1 of the 2023-24 NFL season.
At YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: