Here is our Panthers at Giants Betting preview for the second week of action of the 2023 NFL season.
Panthers at Giants Betting: NFL Week 2 Preview
The Week 2 showdown between the Carolina Panthers and the New York Giants, two of the NFL’s most thrilling teams, is expected to be a high-scoring affair. Despite having a lot of talented players that are anticipated to have an impact, the Panthers are coming off a poor 7-10 season in 2022. The Giants, who had a 9-7 record last year, lost starting quarterback Daniel Jones to injury in Week 1.
The over/under in this game has been set at 47 points, with the Panthers receiving a 3-point advantage. In their last 18 games, the Panthers have been a strong club against the spread, finishing 11-6-1 ATS. The Giants, on the other hand, have had a mixed ATS record over their last 17 contests, going 7-10 ATS.
Panthers at Giants Betting: Trends to watch for this game
Now in our Panthers at Giants Betting preview, we have the best wagering trends that can give you a better clue of where to put your cash for this particular game:
- In their previous 4 games against the Giants, the Panthers are 3-1 ATS.
- In their last 8 road games, the Panthers are 6-2 ATS.
- In their last 5 games after a loss, the Giants have a 2-3 ATS record.
- In 6 of the Panthers’ last 7 games against the Giants, the total has been exceeded.
On paper, the Panthers appear to be the superior club, but the Giants have the home-field advantage and are always a threat when their running game is in full swing. I anticipate a competitive contest and am inclined to pick the Panthers to cover the spread.
Panthers at Giants Betting: Top wagers for this game
Next in our Panthers at Giants Betting preview, we have the top wagers we recommend for this particular game:
- Panthers betting odds (+115)
- Panthers – 3
- Over 47 points
The Panthers, in my opinion, are a fantastic deal on the moneyline and stand a strong chance of covering the spread. Given that both of these teams are capable of scoring a lot of points, the over is also a wise wager.
Please be aware that there is no assurance that my forecasts will come true; they are merely my opinions. Sports betting is always a risk, therefore you should never wager more money than you can afford to lose.
Some of the major players in this game to keep an eye on are listed below:
- Sam Darnold, quarterback for the Panthers: Darnold, one of the NFL’s most promising young quarterbacks, will try to help the Panthers win this game.
- One of the NFL’s most gifted receivers, Kadarius Toney of the Giants, will be a key target for Jones.
- One of the top running backs in the NFL, Christian McCaffrey will play a key role in the Panthers’ attack.
- Saquon Barkley, RB, Giants: As one of the top running backs in the NFL, Barkley will play a significant role in the Giants’ offense.
The Panthers will need to play their best football if they want to win this game, but they do have a strong chance of doing so. The Giants are a risky squad and will be challenging to defeat. The Panthers will have a decent opportunity to win if they can establish their running game and contain Jones.
The following are some crucial things to look out for in this game:
- The offensive line of the Panthers: Darnold will need to be well-protected by the Panthers’ offensive line, especially from the Giants’ pass rush.
- Running strategy for the Giants: One of the greatest in the NFL, the Giants’ rushing attack must get rolling if they are to control the clock and keep the Panthers’ offense off the field.
- Panthers’ defense is among the best in the NFL, they must perform well if they hope to contain the Giants’ attack.
Panthers at Giants Betting: Carolina vs New York History and Rivalry
Last but not least in our Panthers at Giants Betting preview is the history and rivalry between the two teams.
One of the most exciting battles in the NFL is between the Carolina Panthers and the New York Giants. Since 1995, the two teams have been rivals, and the competition has only gotten stronger over time.
The Panthers and Giants have played each other 23 times during the regular season, and the Giants have won 12 of those games. The two teams have also played each other twice in the playoffs, and both times the Giants won.
There are a lot of things that make the Panthers and Giants hate each other. First of all, the Panthers are in North Carolina and the Giants are in New York, which are both nearby states. There have been some heated games between the two teams because of how close they are to each other. Fans from both teams come to the games in big numbers.
Second, there are a lot of great players on both teams, which has helped make them rivals. In the last few years, quarterback Cam Newton and wide receiver Steve Smith have led the Panthers, while quarterback Eli Manning and wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. have led the Giants. The Panthers and Giants have two of the most talented teams in the NFL, which makes their games some of the most exciting in the league.
Lastly, a number of controversial plays and events have made the Panthers and Giants hate each other even more. In 2005, the Panthers beat the Giants 23–10 in a game where the judges made a call that many people didn’t agree with. In the fourth quarter, when the Giants were moving for a touchdown that could have won the game, the call was made. The referees said that Giants receiver Plaxico Burress caught a pass in the end zone, but a video showed that the ball had actually hit the ground. The ball was given to the Panthers, and they were able to run out the clock and win.
The competition between the Carolina Panthers and the New York Giants is one of the fiercest in the NFL. The games between the two teams are always close and exciting, and the rivalry is likely to last for many years to come.
Here are some of the most interesting games between the Panthers and the Giants:
- In 2005, the Panthers beat the Giants 23–10 in a game where the officials made a controversial call. In the fourth quarter, when the Giants were moving for a touchdown that could have won the game, the call was made. The referees said that Giants receiver Plaxico Burress caught a pass in the end zone, but a video showed that the ball had actually hit the ground. The ball was given to the Panthers, and they were able to run out the clock and win.
- 2011: In the NFC Divisional Round, the Giants beat the Panthers by a score of 38-35. The game took place in Carolina, and Lawrence Tynes’s field goal in the last second gave the Giants the win.
- In the regular season of 2016, the Panthers beat the Giants 38-35. The game took place in New York, and the Panthers won when Cam Newton threw a touchdown pass to Kelvin Benjamin in the last second of the game.
The competition between the Panthers and the Giants is one of the most popular in the NFL. When the two teams play, there are always a lot of people there, and the games are always watched by a lot of people on TV. Both towns also do a lot of business because of the rivalry. The teams, the towns, and the state of New York all make a lot of money from the games between the two teams.
The rivalry between the Panthers and Giants is a great classic. It is a rivalry that has been going on for a long time and has a lot of history and culture behind it.
Panthers at Giants Betting: Head to Head
Now in our Panthers at Giants Betting preview, it’s time to check out the Head to Head information:
|Sep 18, 2022||Giants||Panthers||+1 / 43.5||Won 19-16||Won / Under|
|Oct 24, 2021||Giants||Panthers||+3 / 43||Won 25-3||Won / Under|
|Oct 7, 2018||Giants||@Panthers||+6.5 / 43.5||Lost 31-33||Won / Over|
|Dec 20, 2015||Giants||Panthers||+4.5 / 46.5||Lost 35-38||Won / Over|
|Sep 22, 2013||Giants||@Panthers||-1 / 47||Lost 0-38||Lost / Under|
|Sep 20, 2012||Giants||@Panthers||-2.5 / 49||Won 36-7||Won / Under|
|Sep 12, 2010||Giants||Panthers||+6 / 41||Won 31-18||Won / Over|
|Dec 27, 2009||Giants||Panthers||+8.5 / 42||Lost 9-41||Lost / Over|
|Dec 10, 2006||Giants||@Panthers||-3 / 39||Won 27-13||Won / Over|
Panthers at Giants Betting preview for week 2 of the 2023 NFL season.
At YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: