Here is our Bears at Packers Betting preview for this game that is part of the second week of action of the 2023 NFL season.
Bears at Packers Betting: NFL Week 2 Preview
The Week 2 showdown between the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers, two of the most legendary teams in NFL history, is certain to be a classic. The Bears had a terrible 6-11 record in 2022, but they now have Matt Eberflus as their new head coach and a number of young players who are expected to have an impact. The Packers, who just completed a successful 13-4 campaign, lost quarterback Aaron Rodgers to injury in Week 1.
In this game, the Packers are given a 10-point advantage, and 48 total points are predicted to be scored. In their last 18 games, the Packers have been a strong club against the spread, finishing 11-6-1 ATS. The Bears, on the other hand, have had a mixed ATS record over their last 17 contests, going 7-10 ATS.
Bears at Packers Betting Odds
The Bears at Packers Betting odds are still not available:
- Chicago Bears N/A
- Green Bay Packers N/A
- Total: N/A Over/Under
Bears at Packers Betting: Trends to watch for this game
Now in our Bears at Packers Betting preview, it’s time to talk about the different trends that can give you an edge when getting action on this particular game.
- In their previous 4 games against the Bears, the Packers are 3-1 ATS.
- In their last 8 home games, the Packers have a 6-2 ATS record.
- In their previous 5 games after a loss, the Bears have an ATS record of 2-3.
- In 6 of the Packers’ last 7 games against the Bears, the total has been exceeded.
On paper, the Packers appear to be the superior club, but the Bears have the home-field advantage and are always a threat when their running game is in full swing. I anticipate a close contest and am inclined to pick the Packers to cover the spread.
Bears at Packers Betting: Top wagers for this game
Next in our Bears at Packers Betting preview we are offering a couple of great wagering alternatives for this game:
- Moneyline: Packers (-115)
- Over 48 points
The Packers, in my opinion, offer fantastic value on the moneyline and stand a strong chance of covering the spread. Given that both of these teams are capable of scoring a lot of points, the over is also a wise wager.
Please be aware that there is no assurance that my forecasts will come true; they are merely my opinions. Sports betting is always a risk, therefore you should never wager more money than you can afford to lose.
Some of the major players in this game to keep an eye on are listed below:
- One of the NFL’s most promising young quarterbacks, Justin Fields, of the Bears, will try to lead his team to victory.
- Packers quarterback Jordan Love Love, one of the NFL’s most gifted quarterbacks, will make his NFL debut after the Packers selected him in the first round of the 2020 NFL Draft.
- One of the NFL’s most exciting young receivers, Darnell Mooney of the Bears, will be a key target for Fields.
- One of the NFL’s most gifted receivers, Allen Lazard of the Packers, will be a key target for Love.
The Bears will need to play their best football if they want to win this game, but they do have a good chance to do so. The Packers are an unpredictable squad that will be challenging to defeat. The Bears will have a decent opportunity to win if they can develop their running game and contain Love.
The following are some crucial things to look out for in this game:
- The offensive line of the Bears: Fields will need to be well-protected by the Bears offensive line, particularly from the Packers’ pass rush.
- Running strategy for the Packers: One of the greatest in the NFL, the Packers’ rushing attack must get rolling if they are to control the clock and keep the Bears’ offense off the field.
- Defense for the Bears: One of the greatest in the NFL, the Bears’ defense will need to perform well in order to contain the Packers’ attack.
I can’t wait to watch who wins since I know it will be a close and thrilling game.
Bears at Packers Betting: Chicago vs Green Bay History and Rivalry
Last but not least in our Bears at Packers Betting preview, we are offering you information on the history and rivalry between these two NFL teams.
The Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers have one of the oldest and most intense rivalries in the National Football League. The two teams have been playing each other since 1921, and the rivalry has only grown stronger over the years.
The Bears and Packers have met 206 times in the regular season, with the Packers holding a slight lead in the series with 105 wins to the Bears’ 95. There have also been six ties. The rivalry has been particularly heated in recent years, with the Packers winning 12 of the last 15 meetings.
The Bears and Packers have also met twice in the playoffs, with each team winning once. In 1941, the Bears defeated the Packers 33-14 in the NFL Championship Game, en route to winning their third NFL title. In 2011, the Packers defeated the Bears 21-14 in the NFC Championship Game, en route to winning Super Bowl XLV.
The Bears and Packers rivalry is more than just a football rivalry. It is a rivalry that is deeply rooted in the history and culture of the two cities. Chicago and Green Bay are both located in the state of Wisconsin, and the two cities have a long and storied history. The Bears and Packers rivalry is a reflection of the friendly but competitive rivalry between the two cities.
Some of the most memorable games in the Bears-Packers rivalry include:
- The 1941 NFL Championship Game, in which the Bears defeated the Packers to win their third NFL title.
- The 1960 NFL Championship Game, in which the Packers defeated the Bears to win their first NFL title in 17 years.
- The 1980 game in which the Bears defeated the Packers 61-7, the largest margin of victory in the history of the rivalry.
- The 1994 game in which the Packers defeated the Bears 35-7, the largest margin of victory for the Packers in the rivalry since 1960.
- The 2011 NFC Championship Game, in which the Packers defeated the Bears 21-14 to advance to Super Bowl XLV.
The Bears-Packers rivalry is one of the most passionate and intense rivalries in all of sports. The two teams have a long and storied history, and the games between the two teams are always exciting and unpredictable. The rivalry is sure to continue for many years to come.
In addition to the regular season and playoff games, the Bears and Packers have also met in several preseason games. The most recent preseason meeting between the two teams took place on August 27, 2022, at Lambeau Field in Green Bay. The Packers won the game 17-10.
The Bears and Packers rivalry is one of the most popular rivalries in the NFL. The games between the two teams are always well-attended, and the television ratings for the games are always high. The rivalry is also a major economic driver for both cities. The games between the two teams generate millions of dollars in revenue for the teams, the cities, and the state of Wisconsin.
The Bears-Packers rivalry is a true classic. It is a rivalry that is steeped in history and tradition, and it is a rivalry that is sure to continue for many years to come.
Bears at Packers Betting: Head to Head
Next in this Bears at Packers Betting preview, we have the head-to-head:
|Dec 4, 2022||Bears||Packers||+3.5 / 45||Lost 19-28||Lost / Over|
|Sep 18, 2022||Bears||@Packers||+10.5 / 42||Lost 10-27||Lost / Under|
|Dec 12, 2021||Bears||@Packers||+11 / 43||Lost 30-45||Lost / Over|
|Oct 17, 2021||Bears||Packers||+5.5 / 44||Lost 14-24||Lost / Under|
|Jan 3, 2021||Bears||Packers||+4.5 / 48.5||Lost 16-35||Lost / Over|
|Nov 29, 2020||Bears||@Packers||+8 / 44.5||Lost 25-41||Lost / Over|
|Dec 15, 2019||Bears||@Packers||+4.5 / 41||Lost 13-21||Lost / Under|
|Sep 5, 2019||Bears||Packers||-3 / 47||Lost 3-10||Lost / Under|
|Dec 16, 2018||Bears||Packers||-6 / 46.5||Won 24-17||Won / Under|
|Sep 9, 2018||Bears||@Packers||+6.5 / 45||Lost 23-24||Won / Over|
Bears at Packers Betting preview for the second week of the 2023 NFL season, brought to you by YouWager.lv
At YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: