Texans at Broncos Betting game preview for NFL week 2 of the 2023 season.
Texans at Broncos Betting: NFL Week 2 Preview
The Week 2 matchup between the Houston Texans and the Denver Broncos, two of the NFL’s most thrilling teams, is expected to be a high-scoring affair. Despite having a new head coach in David Culley and a number of young players who are expected to have an impact, the Texans are coming off a poor 3-13 season in 2022. After a disastrous 5-12 year, the Broncos now have Russell Wilson at quarterback for what will be his second campaign with the team.
The Broncos are the underdogs in this game by three points, and 48 points are the total. In their last 18 games, the Broncos have been a strong club against the spread, finishing 11-6-1 ATS. The Texans, on the other hand, have had a mixed ATS record over their last 17 contests, going 7-10 ATS.
Texans at Broncos Betting: Trends to watch for this game
Now in our Texans at Broncos Betting preview, we have a selection of trends that can help you identify the best wagering opportunities.
- In their last 4 games against the Texans, the Broncos are 3-1 ATS.
- In their last 8 home games, the Broncos are 6-2 against the spread.
- In their last 5 games after a loss, the Texans have a 2-3 ATS record.
- In 6 of the Broncos’ last 7 games against the Texans, the total has been exceeded.
On paper, the Broncos appear to be the superior team, but the Texans have the home-field advantage and are always a threat when their running game is in full swing. I predict a competitive game and am inclined to pick the Broncos to win and cover the spread.
Texans at Broncos Betting: Top wagers for this game
Next in our Texans at Broncos Betting preview, we are offering a couple of wagering selections for you to consider:
- Denver Broncos odds (-115)
- In excess of 48 points, Broncos
The Broncos, in my opinion, are a solid value on the moneyline and stand a strong chance of covering the spread. Given that both of these teams are capable of scoring a lot of points, the over is also a wise wager.
Please be aware that there is no assurance that my forecasts will come true; they are merely my opinions. Sports betting is always a risk, therefore you should never wager more money than you can afford to lose.
Some of the major players in this game to keep an eye on are listed below:
- Davis Mills, quarterback for the Texans: Mills, one of the league’s most promising young quarterbacks, will try to help the Texans win this game.
- One of the NFL’s most exciting young receivers, Nico Collins of the Texans, will be a key target for Mills.
- One of the NFL’s most gifted receivers, Courtland Sutton of the Broncos, will be a key target for Lock.
The Texans will need to play their best football in order to win this game, but they do have a solid opportunity to accomplish so. It will be difficult to defeat the Broncos since they are a deadly team. The Texans will have a solid opportunity to win if they can develop their running game and contain Lock.
The following are some crucial things to look out for in this game:
- The offensive line of the Texans: Mills will need to be well-protected by the Texans’ offensive line, particularly from the Broncos’ pass rush.
- Runners on the Broncos’ offense: One of the greatest in the NFL, the Broncos’ running game must get rolling if they are to manage the clock and keep the Texans’ offense off the field.
- In response, the Texans The Texans defense, which ranks among the best in the NFL, will need to perform well in order to contain the Broncos’ attack.
I can’t wait to watch who wins since I know it will be a close and thrilling game.
Texans at Broncos Betting: Houston vs Denver History and Rivalry
Now are continuing this Texans at Broncos Betting preview with a brief analysis of the rivalry and history between these two pro American football franchises.
The Houston Texans and Denver Broncos have a relatively young rivalry, as the two teams have only been playing each other since 2002. However, the rivalry has quickly become one of the most intense in the AFC.
The Texans and Broncos have met 9 times in the regular season, with the Broncos winning 6 games and the Texans winning 3 games. The two teams have also met once in the playoffs, with the Broncos winning 38-35 in the 2015 AFC Divisional Round.
The rivalry between the Texans and Broncos is fueled by a number of factors. First, the two teams are located in neighboring states, with the Texans in Texas and the Broncos in Colorado. This proximity has led to a number of heated games between the two teams, as fans from both sides travel to the games in large numbers.
Second, the two teams have a number of star players who have helped to fuel the rivalry. In recent years, the Texans have been led by quarterback Deshaun Watson and wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins, while the Broncos have been led by quarterback Peyton Manning and wide receiver Demaryius Thomas. These matchups between two of the NFL’s most talented offenses have helped to make the games between the Texans and Broncos some of the most exciting in the league.
Finally, the rivalry between the Texans and Broncos has been further fueled by a number of controversial plays and incidents. In 2015, the Texans and Broncos were involved in a brawl after a game that resulted in multiple suspensions. In 2017, the Broncos were penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct after their players taunted the Texans after a touchdown. These incidents have only served to further inflame the rivalry between the two teams.
The Houston Texans and Denver Broncos rivalry is one of the most intense in the AFC. The games between the two teams are always close and exciting, and the rivalry is sure to continue for many years to come.
Here are some of the most memorable games in the Texans-Broncos rivalry:
- 2015 AFC Divisional Round: The Broncos defeated the Texans 38-35 in a close and controversial game. The Broncos won the game on a field goal with just seconds remaining.
- 2017 Brawl: The Texans and Broncos were involved in a brawl after a game that resulted in multiple suspensions. The brawl started after a late hit by a Broncos player on Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson.
- 2019 Taunting Incident: The Broncos were penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct after their players taunted the Texans after a touchdown. The incident occurred after the Broncos scored a touchdown in the fourth quarter of a close game.
The Texans-Broncos rivalry is one of the most popular rivalries in the NFL. The games between the two teams are always well-attended, and the television ratings for the games are always high. The rivalry is also a major economic driver for both cities. The games between the two teams generate millions of dollars in revenue for the teams, the cities, and the state of Texas.
The Texans-Broncos rivalry is a true classic. It is a rivalry that is steeped in history and tradition, and it is a rivalry that is sure to continue for many years to come.
Texans at Broncos Betting: Head to Head
Next in this Texans at Broncos betting preview, we are featuring the head-to-head between these two NFL franchises.
|Sep 18, 2022
|-10 / 45.5
|Lost / Under
|Dec 8, 2019
|+8 / 42.5
|Won / Over
|Nov 4, 2018
|-1 / 46.5
|Lost / Under
|Oct 24, 2016
|-8.5 / 40
|Won / Under
|Dec 22, 2013
|-10 / 53
|Won / Under
|Sep 23, 2012
|+1.5 / 43.5
|Lost / Over
|Dec 26, 2010
|+2.5 / 48.5
|Won / Under
|Dec 13, 2007
|-1.5 / 47
|Lost / Under
|Nov 7, 2004
|+6.5 / 41.5
|Won / Over
|Nov 26, 1995
|-3 / 41.5
|Lost / Over
Texans at Broncos Betting preview for NFL Week 2, brough to you by YouWager.lv
At YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: