Seahawks at 49ers Betting preview for this game that is programmed to take place during the second week of action of the 2023 NFL season.
Seahawks at 49ers Betting: NFL Week 2 Preview
The Week 2 clash between the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers, two of the most illustrious teams in NFL history, is going to be a classic. The Seahawks had a terrible 9-8 record in 2022, but they now have Pete Carroll as their new head coach and a number of young players who are expected to have an effect. The 49ers, who had completed a successful 13-4 campaign, lost quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo to the Raiders.
The over/under in this game has been set at 48 points, with the 49ers receiving a 3-point advantage. The 49ers have a solid recent record against the spread, finishing 11-6-1 ATS in their last 18 contests. The Seahawks, on the other hand, have had a mixed ATS record over their last 17 contests, going 7-10 ATS.
Seahawks at 49ers Betting: Trends to watch for this game
Here are some of the best Seahawks at 49ers Betting trends:
- In their last 4 games against the Seahawks, the 49ers are 3-1 ATS.
- In their last 8 home games, the 49ers have a 6-2 ATS record.
- In their last 5 games after a loss, the Seahawks have a 2-3 ATS record.
- In six of the last seven games between the 49ers and Seahawks, the total has been exceeded.
Although the 49ers appear to be the superior club, the Seahawks have the home field advantage and are always a threat when their running game is in full swing. I anticipate a competitive game, and I’m picking the 49ers to cover the spread.
Seahawks at 49ers Betting: Top wagers for this game
If you are wish get some Seahawks at 49ers Betting action, these are a couple of the best wagering choices available:
- 49ers betting odds (-115)
- Over 48 points
The 49ers, in my opinion, are a fantastic value on the moneyline and have a strong chance of covering the spread. Given that both of these teams are capable of scoring a lot of points, the over is also a wise wager.
Please be aware that there is no assurance that my forecasts will come true; they are merely my opinions. Sports betting is always a risk, therefore you should never wager more money than you can afford to lose.
Some of the major players in this game to keep an eye on are listed below:
- Russell Wilson, quarterback for the Seahawks: Wilson is one of the NFL’s most seasoned quarterbacks and will be hoping to help the Seahawks win.
- Trey QB Lance, 49ers Lance, one of the NFL’s most talented young quarterbacks, will be playing in his first game.
- Seahawks WR DK Metcalf: Metcalf is one of the top receivers in the NFL, and Wilson will use him frequently.
- Deebo WR Samuel of the 49ers Samuel, one of the top receivers in the NFL, will be Lance’s main target.
The Seahawks will need to play their best football if they want to win this game, but they do have a solid opportunity to do so. It will not be simple to defeat the 49ers because they are a dangerous squad. The Seahawks will have a decent opportunity to win if they can develop their running game and contain Lance.
The following are some crucial things to look out for in this game:
- The offensive line of the Seahawks: Wilson will need to be well-protected by the Seahawks offensive line, especially against the 49ers’ pass rush.
- Running strategy for the 49ers: One of the greatest in the NFL, the 49ers’ rushing attack must get going if they are to control the clock and keep the Seahawks’ offense off the field.
- One of the greatest in the NFL, the Seahawks’ defense will need to perform well in order to contain the 49ers’ attack.
I can’t wait to watch who wins since I know it will be a close and thrilling game.
Seahawks at 49ers Betting: Seattle vs San Francisco History and Rivalry
Now in our Seahawks at 49ers Betting preview, let’s analyze the rivalry and history between these two NFL franchises.
The Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers have one of the most intense rivalries in the NFL. The two teams have been playing each other since 1976, and the rivalry has only grown stronger over the years.
The Seahawks and 49ers have met 122 times in the regular season, with the Seahawks holding a 63-59 advantage in the series. The two teams have also met 10 times in the playoffs, with the 49ers holding a 6-4 advantage.
The rivalry between the Seahawks and 49ers is fueled by a number of factors. First, the two teams are located in neighboring states, with the Seahawks in Washington and the 49ers in California. This proximity has led to a number of heated games between the two teams, as fans from both sides travel to the games in large numbers.
Second, the two teams have a number of star players who have helped to fuel the rivalry. In recent years, the Seahawks have been led by quarterback Russell Wilson and wide receiver DK Metcalf, while the 49ers have been led by quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo and wide receiver Deebo Samuel. These matchups between two of the NFL’s most talented offenses have helped to make the games between the Seahawks and 49ers some of the most exciting in the league.
Finally, the rivalry between the Seahawks and 49ers has been further fueled by a number of controversial plays and incidents. In 2014, the Seahawks defeated the 49ers 17-14 in a game that was marred by a controversial call by the referees. In 2017, the 49ers defeated the Seahawks 26-23 in a game that was also marred by controversy, as the Seahawks were penalized for a number of late hits on 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.
The Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers rivalry is one of the most intense in the NFL. The games between the two teams are always close and exciting, and the rivalry is sure to continue for many years to come.
Here are some of the most memorable games in the Seahawks-49ers rivalry:
- 2014: The Seahawks defeated the 49ers 17-14 in a game that was marred by a controversial call by the referees. The call came in the final minutes of the game, when the Seahawks were driving for a potential game-winning touchdown. The referees ruled that Seahawks receiver Golden Tate had caught a pass in the end zone, but the replay showed that the ball had actually hit the ground. The 49ers were awarded the ball, and they were able to run out the clock to secure the victory.
- 2017: The 49ers defeated the Seahawks 26-23 in a game that was also marred by controversy. The Seahawks were penalized for a number of late hits on 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo. The most notable penalty came in the fourth quarter, when Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner was penalized for a late hit on Garoppolo that knocked him out of the game. The 49ers were able to capitalize on the penalty, and they scored a touchdown to take the lead.
- 2022: The Seahawks defeated the 49ers 30-23 in a game that was played in a snowstorm. The game was close throughout, but the Seahawks were able to pull away in the fourth quarter. The win gave the Seahawks the NFC West title.
The Seahawks-49ers rivalry is one of the most popular rivalries in the NFL. The games between the two teams are always well-attended, and the television ratings for the games are always high. The rivalry is also a major economic driver for both cities. The games between the two teams generate millions of dollars in revenue for the teams, the cities, and the state of California.
The Seahawks-49ers rivalry is a true classic. It is a rivalry that is steeped in history and tradition, and it is a rivalry that is sure to continue for many years to come.
Seahawks at 49ers Betting: Head to Head
Now in our Seahawks at 49ers Betting preview, let’s take a look at the head to head data:
|Jan 14, 2023||49ers||Seahawks||-9.5 / 42||Won 41-23||Won / Over|
|Dec 15, 2022||49ers||@Seahawks||-3 / 43||Won 21-13||Won / Under|
|Sep 18, 2022||49ers||Seahawks||-8.5 / 39.5||Won 27-7||Won / Under|
|Dec 5, 2021||49ers||@Seahawks||-2.5 / 44.5||Lost 23-30||Lost / Over|
|Oct 3, 2021||49ers||Seahawks||-2.5 / 52||Lost 21-28||Lost / Under|
|Jan 3, 2021||49ers||Seahawks||+7 / 45.5||Lost 23-26||Won / Over|
|Nov 1, 2020||49ers||@Seahawks||+1 / 54.5||Lost 27-37||Lost / Over|
|Dec 29, 2019||49ers||@Seahawks||-3 / 47||Won 26-21||Won / Push|
|Nov 11, 2019||49ers||Seahawks||-6.5 / 47||Lost 24-27||Lost / Over|
|Dec 16, 2018||49ers||Seahawks||+4 / 44||Won 26-23||Won / Over|
Seahawks at 49ers Betting preview by OOBG, the official online betting guide.
At YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: