Here is our Titans at Bills Betting preview for this game, which is part of the second week of action of the 2023-24 NFL season.
Titans at Bills Betting: NFL Week 2 Preview
The Week 2 showdown between the Tennessee Titans and the Buffalo Bills, two of the NFL’s most intriguing teams, is expected to be a high-scoring contest. The Titans had an underwhelming 12-5 season in 2022, but they now have Mike Vrabel as their new head coach and a handful of young players who are expected to have an effect. The Bills, who just completed a successful 14-3 campaign, lost quarterback Josh Allen to injury in Week 1.
The over/under in this game has been set at 50 points, with the Bills receiving a 3-point advantage. The Bills have a solid recent record against the spread, finishing 11-6-1 ATS in their last 18 contests. The Titans, on the other hand, have had a mixed ATS record over their last 17 contests, going 7-10 ATS.
Titans at Bills Betting Odds
The Titans at Bills Betting odds are still not available:
- Tennessee Titans: N/A
- Buffalo Bills: N/A
- Total: N/A Over/Under
Titans at Bills Betting: Trends to watch for this game
Now in this Titans at Bills Betting, the trends that can help you take better decisions:
- In their previous 4 games versus the Titans, the Bills are 3-1 ATS.
- In their last 8 home games, the Bills are 6-2 ATS.
- In their last 5 games after a loss, the Titans have a 2-3 ATS record.
- In 6 of the Bills’ last 7 games against the Titans, the total has been exceeded.
On paper, the Bills appear to be the superior club, but the Titans enjoy a home-field advantage and are always a threat when their running game is on. I anticipate a competitive game, and I’m picking the Bills to cover the spread.
Titans at Bills Betting: Top wagers for this game
Next in this Titans at Bills Betting preview, we have the top suggested wagers for the game.
- Moneyline for Bills (-115)
- Over 50 points
The Bills, in my opinion, offer terrific value on the moneyline and stand a strong chance of covering the spread. Given that both of these teams are capable of scoring a lot of points, the over is also a wise wager.
Please be aware that there is no assurance that my forecasts will come true; they are merely my opinions. Sports betting is always a risk, therefore you should never wager more money than you can afford to lose.
Some of the major players in this game to keep an eye on are listed below:
- Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill: Tannehill, one of the NFL’s most seasoned quarterbacks, will try to lead the Titans to victory.
- Mitch Trubisky, quarterback for the Bills: Trubisky, one of the league’s most promising young quarterbacks, will make his NFL debut after being acquired through trade from the Chicago Bears.
- The Titans’ A.J. Brown, one of the league’s top receivers, will be a key target for Tannehill.
- One of the top receivers in the NFL is Stefon Diggs of the Bills, and Trubisky will use him as a key target.
The Titans will need to play their best football if they want to win this game, but they do have a good chance to do so. The Bills are a risky team and will be challenging to defeat. The Titans will have a solid opportunity to win if they can develop their ground game and contain Trubisky.
The following are some crucial things to look out for in this game:
- The offensive line of the Titans: Tannehill will need to be well-protected by the Titans’ offensive line, especially from the Bills’ pass rush.
- Bills’ running strategy: One of the greatest in the NFL, the Bills’ rushing attack must get rolling if they are to control the clock and keep the Titans’ offense off the field.
- Defense of the Titans: The Titans’ defense, which ranks among the best in the NFL, must perform well in order to contain the Bills’ offense.
I can’t wait to watch who wins since I know it will be a close and thrilling game.
Titans at Bills Betting: Tennessee at Buffalo History and Rivalry
Last but not least in this Titans at Bills Betting preview, let’s talk about the history and rivalry between these two teams.
Last but not least, before getting your Titans at Bills Betting action is key to check out the history and rivalry between these two NFL teams.
The Tennessee Titans and Buffalo Bills have a long and storied history, dating back to their days in the American Football League (AFL). The two teams have met 50 times overall, with the Titans holding a 30-20 advantage.
The rivalry between the Titans and Bills really heated up in the early 1990s, when both teams were contenders in the AFC. In 1990, the Bills and Titans met in the AFC Championship Game, with the Bills winning 10-7. The two teams met again in the AFC Championship Game the following year, with the Titans winning 23-16.
The rivalry between the Titans and Bills continued into the 2000s, with both teams making several playoff appearances. In 2000, the Titans and Bills met in the Divisional Round of the playoffs, with the Titans winning 23-16. The two teams met again in the Divisional Round the following year, with the Bills winning 17-10.
The Titans and Bills have not met in the playoffs since 2001, but the rivalry remains strong. The two teams met twice in the regular season in 2022, with each team winning one game.
The Titans and Bills are two of the most successful franchises in the AFC, and their rivalry is one of the most intense in the NFL. The two teams have met in some of the most memorable games in NFL history, and their rivalry is sure to continue for many years to come.
Here are some of the most notable games in the history of the Titans-Bills rivalry:
- 1990 AFC Championship Game: The Bills and Titans met in the AFC Championship Game for the first time in 1990. The game was close throughout, but the Bills ultimately won 10-7.
- 1991 AFC Championship Game: The Bills and Titans met in the AFC Championship Game again in 1991. This time, the Titans won 23-16.
- 2000 Divisional Round: The Titans and Bills met in the Divisional Round of the playoffs in 2000. The Titans won 23-16, and they went on to win the Super Bowl that year.
- 2001 Divisional Round: The Bills and Titans met in the Divisional Round of the playoffs in 2001. The Bills won 17-10, and they went on to lose to the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship Game.
The Titans and Bills are two of the most storied franchises in the NFL, and their rivalry is one of the most intense in the league. The two teams have met in some of the most memorable games in NFL history, and their rivalry is sure to continue for many years to come.
Titans at Bills Betting: Head to Head
Next in our Titans at Bills Betting preview, we have the head-to-head info:
|Sep 19, 2022
|-10 / 47
|Won / Over
|Oct 18, 2021
|-6 / 53.5
|Lost / Over
|Oct 13, 2020
|-3 / 52
|Lost / Over
|Oct 6, 2019
|+2.5 / 39.5
|Won / Under
|Oct 7, 2018
|+6.5 / 38
|Won / Under
|Oct 11, 2015
|-1 / 43
|Push / Under
|Oct 21, 2012
|+4 / 46.5
|Won / Over
|Dec 4, 2011
|+1 / 42.5
|Lost / Under
|Nov 15, 2009
|-8 / 40.5
|Lost / Over
|Dec 24, 2006
|+5 / 37
|Won / Over
Titans at Bills Betting preview for the second week of action of the 2023 NFL season.
At YouWager.lv you can wager on the different betting types, such as moneyline, spread, and total, and you can bet either on your favorite team or an undervalued underdog, always with the best and latest wagering lines. Open your account now and receive a 100% bonus on your first cryptocurrency deposit, just click below: