On Saturday at NRG Stadium, a Final Four matchup pits the No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (31-6) against the No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (35-3) with the Aztecs playing as 2-point favorites. On CBS, the NCAA Tournament match begins at 6:09.
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
These are the San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Odds, brought to you by YoUWager.lv:
- Point Spread: San Diego State -2 -205, Florida Atlantic +2 -115
- Money line: San Diego State -130, Florida Atlantic +110
- Over/Under: 131.5 -110
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Last 10 Games
- San Diego State has a 9-1 overall record in its last 10 games and a 7-3 record against the spread.
- In San Diego State’s previous 10 games, the total has not been exceeded.
- The 131.5 total recorded for this contest is 5.4 points higher than San Diego State’s average total over the previous 10 games.
- San Diego State has scored 5.9 fewer points per game on average over its last 10 games than it has all season.
- Florida Atlantic has a 10-0 overall record over its last 10 games and a 7-3 record against the spread.
- Four of the Owls’ last ten games have gone over the total.
- The 131.5-point total listed for this game is 11.9 points higher than Florida Atlantic’s average total over the previous 10 games.
- The Owls’ scoring average per game over their last 10 games is 76.0, which is 2.0 points less than their average per game for the whole season.
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- This season, San Diego State has a 19-16-1 record against the spread.
- San Diego State has a 16-12-1 record against the spread in contests this season where it was favored by two points or more.
- In 14 of its 36 games with a predetermined total, San Diego State has gone over (38.9%).
- The Aztecs score 71.5 points per game, which is 6.4 more than the Owls do (65.1).
- When scoring more than 65.1 points, San Diego State is 20-4 overall and 12-10-1 against the spread.
- This season, Florida Atlantic has a 24-12-0 mark against the spread.
- When Florida Atlantic is down by two points or more, they have a 4-1 record against the odds.
- In 19 of Florida Atlantic’s 36 games with a predetermined total, both teams have collectively hit over.
- The Owls score 78.0 points per game, which is 15.1 more than the Aztecs’ opponents are allowed to score (62.9).
- Florida Atlantic is 18-10 against the spread and 27-3 overall when scoring more than 62.9 points.
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Over/Under Trends
- 19 of San Diego State’s 36 games this season have exceeded Saturday’s 131.5-point over/under.
- 25 of Florida Atlantic’s 36 games this season ended with total scores higher than Saturday’s 131.5-point over/under.
- Combined, these two squads average 149.5 points per game, 18.0 more than the game’s 131.5-point over/under.
- The 131.5 points scored in this game are 3.5 fewer than the 128 points per game that these two clubs’ opponents have scored on them on average this season.
- This season, San Diego State’s games have had an average over/under of 134.4, which is 2.9 points higher than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under in this game differs by 11.6 points from Florida Atlantic’s games’ average over/under (143.1 points) (131.5).