Let’s check out the Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds and trends for NBA Playoffs Game 5 of this particular NBA conference semifinals series.
Tuesday’s Game 5 of the NBA Playoffs second round between the Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets will take place at Ball Arena and begin at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The Phoenix Suns are 6.5-point underdogs. 2-2 is a tie in the series. The game’s over/under total is 228.5 points.
Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds
These are the Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds for the fifth game of this conference semifinals series, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Phoenix Suns: Point Spread +5.5, Money Line +185
- Denver Nuggets: Point Spread -5.5, Money Line -225
- Total: 227.5 Over/Under
Nuggets Betting Records & Stats
- 40 times this season, Denver’s games have had a total of more points than the 228.5 points scored in this one.
- Denver’s opponents have scored an average of 228.3 points this season, which is 0.2 fewer points than the game’s over/under.
- This season, the Nuggets have a 45-37-0 record against the spread.
- Denver has won 43 of the 61 games this season in which it has been favored, or 70.5%.
- Denver has a 27-7 record this year when it is favored by -250 or more, which translates to a 79.4% win rate.
- Based on the moneyline, the Nuggets have an implied probability of winning of 71.4%.
Suns Betting Records & Stats
- In 38 of 82 games this season, Phoenix has a combined scoring total that exceeds 228.5 points.
- Phoenix has averaged 225.2 points a game this season, which is 3.3 points under the game’s over/under.
- Phoenix has a season record of 43-38-0 against the spread.
- The Suns have triumphed in eight, or 28.6%, of the 28 games this season in which they were given odds-on underdog status.
- Phoenix has won four of its nine games this season, or 44.4% of its total, when it is a moneyline underdog by at least +200.
- According to the moneyline odds for this encounter, Phoenix has a 33.3% chance of winning the game.
Additional Nuggets Insights & Trends
- In their last 10 games, the Nuggets have gone 7-3 overall and 6-4 against the spread.
- In six of their last ten games, the Nuggets have exceeded the projected total.
- Denver has done better at home when covering the spread than on the road, doing it 25 times in 41 home games and 20 times in 41 away games.
- Just 4.2 more points per game (115.8) are scored by the Nuggets than are allowed (111.6) by the Suns.
- Denver has a 47-8 overall record when scoring more than 111.6 points and a 38-17 record against the spread.
Additional Suns Insights & Trends
- Over its last 10 games, Phoenix is 6-4 overall and 5-5 against the spread.
- In seven of the Suns’ last ten games, the total has gone over.
- Phoenix has a.537 (22-19-0) home winning percentage against the spread. It is.512 away (21-19-0).
- Only 1.1 more points per game (113.6) are scored by the Suns than are allowed (112.5) by the Nuggets.
- Phoenix is 34-10 overall and 32-11 against the spread when scoring more than 112.5 points.
Nuggets vs. Suns Point Insights