In Game 4 of the NBA Playoffs second round against the Denver Nuggets on Sunday at Footprint Center, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, the Phoenix Suns are 2.5-point favorites. In this series, the Nuggets are up 2-1. The match’s over/under goal total is 227.5.
Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Now we have the Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds for game 3 of this conference semifinals series, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Denver Nuggets: Point Spread +1.5, Money Line +105
- Phoenix Suns: Point Spread -1.5, Money Line -125
- Total: 227.5 Over/Under
Suns vs Nuggets: Phoenix Betting Records & Stats
- Phoenix and its opponents have scored more than 227.5 points collectively in 41 games this season.
- Phoenix has averaged 225.2 points per game this season, 2.3 fewer than the combined score of this meeting.
- This season, the Suns had a 43-38-0 record against the spread.
- Phoenix has won 36, or 73.5%, of the 49 games this season in which it started as the favorite.
- When Phoenix is favored by -140 or more by sportsbooks this season, it has a record of 31-8, good for a 79.5% win percentage.
- The moneyline established for this game by sportsbooks suggests that the Suns have a 58.3% chance of winning.
Suns vs Nuggets: Denver Betting Records & Stats
- Denver has played 40 games this season in which more than 227.5 points have been scored in total.
- Denver’s games have averaged 228.1 points this season, which is 0.8 points higher than the over/under for this specific matchup.
- Denver has a 45-37-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Nuggets have played as underdogs in 21 games this season, and they have won 10 of those games (47.6%).
- Denver’s record this season is 6-8, and when it is projected as the underdog by +115 or more, it has a 42.9% success rate.
- The moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup indicates that Denver has an implied chance of winning of 46.5%.
Suns vs Nuggets: Additional Phoenix Insights & Trends
- With 10 games under their belt, the Suns have a 5-5 overall record and a 4-6 mark against the spread.
- The total has been surpassed in seven of the Suns’ last ten games.
- Phoenix has done a better job of covering the spread at home (22-19-0) than it has away (21-19-0).
- The difference between the Suns’ (113.6) and Nuggets’ (112.5) points scored per game is just 1.1.
- When scoring more than 112.5 points, Phoenix is 34-10 overall and 32-11 against the spread.
Suns vs Nuggets: Additional Denver Insights & Trends
- In its last 10 games, Denver has a record of 7-3 overall and 6-4 against the spread.
- The amount has been reached in six of the Nuggets’ most recent ten games.
- Denver has a.610 (25-16-0) winning percentage when playing at home. It is.488 (20-21-0) roadside.
- The Nuggets score 115.8 points per game on average against 111.6 for the Suns.
- Denver has a 47-8 overall record and an ATS record of 38-17 in games where it scores more than 111.6 points.
Suns vs Nuggets Point Insights
We wish you the best of luck with your Suns vs Nuggets Betting action!