The UConn Huskies (29-8) and Miami Hurricanes (29-7) square off in the NCAA Tournament Final Four on Saturday at 8:49 PM at NRG Stadium with a shot at a national championship on the line (airing on CBS). UConn has been set as a 5.5-point favorite to make it to the title game by sportsbooks.
UConn vs. Miami Betting Odds
These are the UConn vs. Miami Betting Odds, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Point Spread: Uconn -5.5, Miami +5.5
- Money line: Uconn -240, Miami +200
- Over/Under: 149.5 -110
UConn vs. Miami: Last 10 Games
- In its last 10 games, UConn has gone 9-1 overall and 9-1 against the spread.
- In four of UConn’s last ten games, the total has gone over.
- In its last ten games, UConn has averaged 143.1 points overall, which is 6.4 fewer than the game’s over/under of 149.5.
- UConn has scored 2.1 points more per game on average over its last 10 games than it has over the course of the entire season.
- Miami (FL) has won eight of its previous ten games, going 8-2, while going 6-4 against the spread.
- In six of the Hurricanes’ last 10 games, the total has been exceeded.
- Over its last ten games, Miami (FL) has averaged 150.2 combined points, which is 0.7 more than the game’s over/under of 149.5.
- The Hurricanes are scoring 1.5 more points per game over their last 10 games than their 79.6 PPG scoring average for the whole season.
UConn vs. Miami Betting Trends
- This season, UConn is 24-12-0 against the spread.
- When UConn is favored by 5.5 points or more this season, they have a 15-8 record against the spread.
- In 20 of its 36 games with a predetermined total, UConn has hit the over (55.6%).
- The Huskies score 78.8 points per game, 6.9 more than the Hurricanes do (71.9).
- UConn has a record of 14-7 against the spread and 18-4 overall when scoring more than 71.9 points.
- Miami (FL) is 22-14-0 this season against the spread.
- Miami (FL) is 3-0 against the spread this season when it is a 5.5-point underdog or more.
- 17 of the 36 games in Miami (FL) with a predetermined total have gone over (47.2%).
- The Huskies allow 64.4 points per game on average, while the Hurricanes score an average of 79.6 points.
- Miami (FL) is 18-12 against the spread and 24-6 overall when scoring over 64.4 points.
UConn vs. Miami Over/Under Trending
- UConn’s games have gone above the 149.5 point mark on a total of 13 occasions this season.
- Miami (FL) has played 18 games this season, and they have all ended with a cumulative score of more than 149.5 points.
- The 149.5-point total set for this game is 8.9 points less than the aggregate average of points scored by UConn (70.8) and Miami (FL) in their previous meetings (79.6).
- The total number of points scored in this game is 13.2 greater than the 136.3 points combined by these two clubs’ opponents.
- Throughout its games this season, UConn has seen an average over/under of 143.2, which is 6.3 less than the over/under in this contest.
- This season, Miami (FL) games have an average over/under of 151.5 points, which is 2.0 points more than the total for this match.