In the initial round of the NBA Playoffs, the Golden State Warriors and the Sacramento Kings are now competing against one another, with Game 4 being the next to come.
The Warriors are 7.5-point favorites over the Kings heading into their game against one other. The combined score of both teams comes to 238.5 points.
In their most recent game, which took place on Thursday, the Warriors defeated the Kings by a score of 114-97. Stephen Curry amassed a team-high 36 points, which proved to be the deciding factor in the team’s triumph. There was no line established for the match, and the combined point total of both teams was greater than what was predicted. In their most recent match, which took place on Thursday, the Kings were defeated by the Warriors by a score of 114-97. In spite of the team’s defeat, De’Aaron Fox finished with a game-high 26 points. The contest did not have a line attached to it, and the combined point total of both teams came in lower than expected.
Warriors vs Kings NBA Playoffs Game 4 Betting Odds
Betting Odds for Warriors vs Kings NBA Playoffs Game 4, brought to you by YouWager.lv:
- Sacramento Kings: Point Spread +7.5, Money Line +265
- Golden State Warriors: Point Spread -7.5, Money Line -330
- Total: 238.5 Over/Under
Before taking any betting action on this game, read this helpful guide, and then head to YouWager.lv and claim a 100% bonus on your first crypto deposit to place your favorite bets:
Warriors vs Kings: The Previous 10 Matchups
- Over the course of their last 10 contests, the Warriors have a record of 5-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- Over the course of their most recent 10 contests, the Warriors have exceeded the total score four times.
- In Golden State’s last ten games, both it and its opponents have scored a combined total of 237.5 points on average, which is 0.5 points fewer than the over/under for this clash, which is set at 238.
- The Warriors have improved their scoring by 2.2 points per game over the course of the last 10 games compared to their season average.
- Over the course of their last 10 contests, the Kings have posted a record of 6-4 against the spread while finishing 5-5 overall.
- The Kings have gone over the total three times in the last 10 games they’ve played.
- The total number of points scored by Sacramento and its opponents in the team’s previous ten games has averaged 237.1, which is 0.9 points less than the over/under for this game, which is set at 238.
- The Kings’ scoring average for the entire season is 120.7 points per game, but through their last 10 games, they have scored 4.6 fewer points per game than that mark.
Warriors vs Kings Betting Trends
- The Warriors have a record of 39-42-1 against the spread so far this season.
- This season, Golden State has been favored by 7.5 points or more 24 times, and they have a record of 13-11 against the spread when playing games in which they are the favorite.
- This season, Warriors games have gone over the point total 45 times out of 82 possible opportunities, which is a 54.9 percent success rate.
- The Warriors give up an average of 118.9 points per game, which is only 0.8 more points than the Kings allow (118.1).
- Golden State has a record of 29-17 against the spread and 34-12 overall when the total score of the game is higher than 118.1 points.
- The Kings have a record of 45-36-1 against the spread so far this season.
- Two of Sacramento’s four games this season as an underdog of 7.5 points or more have resulted in wins against the spread for the Kings.
- This season, the Kings have won 40 of their 82 games that had a predetermined point total, which means they have achieved a win percentage of 48.8%.
- The Warriors allow opponents to score 117.1 points a game, which is only 3.6 points more than the 120.7 points scored by the Kings per game.
- Sacramento has a record of 34-14-1 against the spread (and an overall record of 40-9) in games in which it scores more than 117.1 points.
Warriors vs Kings Over/Under Trends
- This season, the total number of points scored by the Warriors and their opponent on Sunday has combined to be higher than the over/under total of 238 points 38 times.
- Over the course of this season, the Kings have played 40 games that have culminated in a collective score of more than 238 points.
- Comparing Golden State’s 118.9 point average per game against Sacramento’s 120.7 point average per game results in a difference of 1.6 points when added to the game’s total of 238.
- The combined average number of points that both of these teams let up in a game is 235.2, yet the over/under for this clash is 237.2.
- The over/under for this game is set at 238 points, which is 1.9 points lower than the average score of 236.1 points that Warriors games have averaged so far this season.
- This season, overall point totals for Kings games have been bet at 238.8 points, which is 0.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.